Earliest date the league can be wrapped up?

Oso

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's completely obvious what is meant. It is you who is doing the moaning and nit-picking over some words which basically boil down to the same thing.

Regardless of that you could actually comment the point of my post instead of trolling.

You are one cheeky bastard.

The only comment I have on the post in question is that it shows you up as a semi literate moron.

Post what you mean monkey, then people will understand you.

I'm happy to put up with pish every now and then from posters, I'm guilty of that myself. But when a poster gets away with constant pish talk everyday with no recourse then there is no other option unfortunately.

Aye this thread has got a lot easier now. Just a shame more people aren't aware of the function.

I wonder how long 'those who shall not be named' would last if they didn't get the attention they craved, or got the respect their posts deserved ;)

Now who is doing the abusing? Still no answer to the question i see but doing the exact same thing as your victims.

Your a fucking crackpot mate.If you cant see the shit our club has went through then thats up to you.As Duncan Bannatyne would say...IM OUT.

i did answer your fucking question. whyte cheated us, the spl and sfa tried to blackmail us to accept title stripping to get our membership transfer, the same bodies succeded in blackmailing us to accept an illegal transfer embargo. they are re-writing rules using selliks lawyers to do so to put us over a barrel.

i would call all of the above cheating.

to answer another question yes we deserved to bepunished. 10 point penalty, fines, etc. getting accused of crimes 'almost as bad as match fixing' nah sorry EC hearts were failing to pay players and taxes long before ud, no accusations there. so once again one rule for us at the time another rules for others so once again yes cheated.

You answered nothing. We had no right to expect to stay in the top flight after everything that went on at the club.

You are one cheeky bastard.

The only comment I have on the post in question is that it shows you up as a semi literate moron.

Post what you mean monkey, then people will understand you.

I'm cheeky? Please see the parts of your post in bold.

I'm not the one hurtling abuse.

As for semi-literate I'm sure the grammar and sentence structure in the original post were absolutely fine.

Despite the fact you have admitted you know what I meant you still haven't commented on the point of the post, instead you have decided to mock, abuse and try to find mistakes.

As for semi-literate I'm sure the grammar and sentence structure in the original post were absolutely fine.

Despite the fact you have admitted you know what I meant you still haven't commented on the point of the post, instead you have decided to mock, abuse and try to find mistakes.

Don't worry Jamie - he's just called me a retard.

So you're in good company ;)

Spare me the indignation.

But please don't lie, I did not say what you claim I did.

So you can't express yourself properly, and can't understand others, but you whinge like a wee girl about your poor literacy being pointed out.

This world was never meant for one as beautiful as you.

You answered nothing. We had no right to expect to stay in the top flight after everything that went on at the club.

Everything that went on,wtf?

Until the Bug-Eyed one failed to pay our NIC's we had done fuck all wrong........Breaking News-Gers found "Not guilty" in BTC

Then stop going to see the youth team, come to Ibrox and see the first team, we have many seasoned professionals showcasing their talents.

Rangers players have always been targets, that is nothing new.

you can't be a rangers fan with a comment like that. What ages are mcleod, mckay, Crawford, hegerty aird etc....

Everything that went on,wtf?

Until the Bug-Eyed one failed to pay our NIC's we had done fuck all wrong........Breaking News-Gers found "Not guilty" in BTC

Which led to.......everything else, meaning there was never any chance we could have stayed in the top flight. What did fans want the authorities to say? "Oh it's ok Craig Whyte's a crook, it is all his fault so we will let you off with this and that and, oh here, just stay in the SPL as well, everything is fine and best of luck for the future." ? Get a fucking grip.

Which led to.......everything else, meaning there was never any chance we could have stayed in the top flight. What did fans want the authorities to say? "Oh it's ok Craig Whyte's a crook, it is all his fault so we will let you off with this and that and, oh here, just stay in the SPL as well, everything is fine and best of luck for the future." ? Get a fucking grip.

What is "this and that"?

We did nothing else wrong.

And,Whyte was passed as a "fit and proper person" by the governing body so they were duped to the same extent as we were.

you can't be a rangers fan with a comment like that. What ages are mcleod, mckay, Crawford, hegerty aird etc....

Sort yourself out. Why have you ignored Alexander, Perry, Cribari, Wallace, Argyriou, Black, Hutton, Shiels, Sandaza, Kyle, McCulloch, Templeton, Little, Faure and Cole? Maybe because they are all 21 or over and make up almost 80% of our squad!

Only MacLeod and arguably McKay are regular starters from those you mentioned. Hegarty has been getting game due to more experienced players being injured.

What is "this and that"?

We did nothing else wrong.

And,Whyte was passed as a "fit and proper person" by the governing body so they were duped to the same extent as we were.

Not paying PAYE/NICs, going into administration, having to start a newco.......we can't do stuff like that and expect not to be demoted.

Spare me the indignation.

But please don't lie, I did not say what you claim I did.

So you can't express yourself properly, and can't understand others, but you whinge like a wee girl about your poor literacy being pointed out.

This world was never meant for one as beautiful as you.

I claimed you said what?

I claimed nothing, I quoted your post directly. Here is what you were replying to.

There you go, no claims.

I'm done with this thread for the time being anyway. Going to the pub. I'll be back on at midnight half-cut, then you'll see what semi-literate is.

Are people actually going to celebrate winning the countries most minor honour? <cr>

Damn right, what should we do sit and cry about not being in the sphell? Allys first trophy as manager, the first trophy of the Charles Green era, the first trophy since admin and near death, i think it deserves celebrating extra hard.

perhaps or perhaps not no rules were in place at the time. one thing i did expect is, especially since sfa accepted and passed whyte on the fit and proper persons test, as soon as it was announced whyte's takeover was being investigated, natural justice would dictate further punishment would be put on hold until it was clear whether we were victims of a crime.

so as far as i am concerned you can think what you like, call folk wanks etc i will continue to call you a troll.