Earliest date the league can be wrapped up?

Oso

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People keep replying to him though :anguish:

The same way people keep swatting a fly that buzzes round their head constantly. Difficult to ignore.

His talent is getting posters backs up. He's known by many names yet continues to get away with it. :anguish:

Even Gandhi would be forced to give him a slap.

Damn right, what should we do sit and cry about not being in the sphell? Allys first trophy as manager, the first trophy of the Charles Green era, the first trophy since admin and near death, i think it deserves celebrating extra hard.

Don't be silly. :D Near death? C'mon now. Dying was never an option for this institution. There is just something not right about celebrating such an easy competition. It won't even be classed as a major honour by the club itself.

perhaps or perhaps not no rules were in place at the time. one thing i did expect is, especially since sfa accepted and passed whyte on the fit and proper persons test, as soon as it was announced whyte's takeover was being investigated, natural justice would dictate further punishment would be put on hold until it was clear whether we were victims of a crime.

so as far as i am concerned you can think what you like, call folk wanks etc i will continue to call you a troll.

Unrealistic.

There you go, no claims.

Again, you fail to express yourself clearly. Are you suggesting that you made no claims about me?

It's difficult dealing with somebody who can't say what they mean, but semi literate was a compliment.

Despite the fact you have admitted you know what I meant

Don't be silly. :D Near death? C'mon now. Dying was never an option for this institution. There is just something not right about celebrating such an easy competition. It won't even be classed as a major honour by the club itself.

And still he trolls.....

Do you go to the games? If so,why do you go if its so meaningless?

Not paying PAYE/NICs, going into administration, having to start a newco.......we can't do stuff like that and expect not to be demoted.

you don't think we should celebrate winning the league, you think we deserved to be punished, you're abusing ''fellow'' fans.

Only one way to call this.

You are a dirty rotten scumbag that supports the UK's worst club. The club that was literally founded for tramps, the club that is always cheated never defeated, the club that is managed by a woman harassing, orange bastard hating ned, the club that has no shame, the club the covered up years of child abuse.

You are a filthy celtic fan.

Now fuck off back to wherever the fuck yor mum abandoned you.

And still he trolls.....

Do you go to the games? If so,why do you go if its so meaningless?

Stop saying i am trolling and debate with me properly, if not, just ignore me. (tu)

The games themselves are not meaningless, far from it but in the grand scheme of Rangers Football Club, it's honours, victories, ambitions and expectations, winning the SFL3 title is about as minor as it gets.

Theres something not right about winning a trophy and not even cracking a smile about it, your fishing expeditions seem to have gone a little OTT recently, anyone who loves Rangers will be celebrating when we win SFL3, regardless of opposition we can only beat whats in front of us and as i said this trophy will be significant in more ways than a 'minor trophy win'.

you don't think we should celebrate winning the league, you think we deserved to be punished, you're abusing ''fellow'' fans.

Only one way to call this.

You are a dirty rotten scumbag that supports the UK's worst club. The club that was literally founded for tramps, the club that is always cheated never defeated, the club that is managed by a woman harassing, orange bastard hating ned, the club that has no shame, the club the covered up years of child abuse.

You are a filthy celtic fan.

Now fuck off back to wherever the fuck yor mum abandoned you.

This is getting ridiculous. Grow up.

Stop saying i am trolling and debate with me properly, if not, just ignore me. (tu)

The games themselves are not meaningless, far from it but in the grand scheme of Rangers Football Club, it's honours, victories, ambitions and expectations, winning the SFL3 title is about as minor as it gets.

We can only win the league we are in.It is a starting point to bigger and better things.

As an achievement it is not our biggest but,for the facts I list above it is still to be celebrated.

A lot of people will despise us snaring(more than any previous one) this trophy cos they wanted us dead and buried.

This,imo,is another very good reason to party.To show these bastards that we are,very much,alive and kicking.