Burley has actually spoken some sense

Blue Nosed Babe

I wish somebody would muzzle Burley, is this how far we have gone by claiming Burleys a good guy just because he disagrees with the reconstruction plans? So do most people, so what? Hardly makes him the voice of sanity, anymore than tlb is the voice of good dentistry.

Nice plan, and a good read!

And with danger of being slated, i do agree that CG needs to reign it in a bit. There is a difference between shouting out in our defence and shouting out just to be heard.

so just for clarity you agree that the CEO of Rangers should be talked to like this? :

But maybe one of the terms of agreement should be for a muzzle to be put on the Ibrox chief executive. Green has been mouthing off all week and some of the stuff he has said and the threats made have been ludicrous.

He is in danger of becoming a laughing stock and losing all credibility. He has a voice but must use it wisely. Someone at Ibrox should have a word.

All I recall CG saying is that it is encumbent upon him as CEO to look at different options about moving out of Scotland and present them to his board.

Burley clearly doesn't see the irony in his own statement.

so just for clarity you agree that the CEO of Rangers should be talked to like this? :

But maybe one of the terms of agreement should be for a muzzle to be put on the Ibrox chief executive. Green has been mouthing off all week and some of the stuff he has said and the threats made have been ludicrous.

He is in danger of becoming a laughing stock and losing all credibility. He has a voice but must use it wisely. Someone at Ibrox should have a word.

All I recall CG saying is that it is encumbent upon him as CEO to look at different options about moving out of Scotland and present them to his board.

Burley clearly doesn't see the irony in his own statement.

As i said i see his point. His wording is bad clearly.

But he has been spouting about sue'ing UEFA, sex discrimination, kicking swansea and cardiff out of england. The way he has worded those statements is too agressive and even though he is looking out for us, he is also in danger of turning us into a laughing stock.

As i said i see his point. His wording is bad clearly.

But he has been spouting about sue'ing UEFA, sex discrimination, kicking swansea and cardiff out of england. The way he has worded those statements is too agressive and even though he is looking out for us, he is also in danger of turning us into a laughing stock.

I actually like the way he operates. I like the fact he is prepared to mix it a little in order to make his point and get us in the papers.

Also our enemies HATE him. Look at the comments from Burley, Cosgrove, Regan, Liewell et all with regard to him. They all want him to shut up and all you now hear are "playing to the gallery" type comments from them.

IMO thats these people just trying to be devisive and that by itself is a good enough reason for him to continue in the manner he does.

"But maybe one of the terms of agreement should be for a muzzle to be put on the Ibrox chief executive. Green has been mouthing off all week and some of the stuff he has said and the threats made have been ludicrous".

"He is in danger of becoming a laughing stock and losing all credibility. He has a voice but must use it wisely. Someone at Ibrox should have a word".

A muzzle eh Burley?

Funny you should say that. I have an old steel toe capped working boot that should fit nicely into YOUR mouth. To stop you making MORE of a laughing stock of yourself with that 10-10-16 pish of course. :wanker:

His plan makes more sense than any on offer;similar to the McLeish report which was swept under the table. I completely agree with getting rid of teams that cannot attract 300 fans to a game only I would raise that figure as we have far too many teams for our population.

the only fault in his article is that he like so many others cannot see that CG talks with his tongue firmly in his cheek to show how ludicrous and how many double standards exist in football associations from UEFA all the way down to the shambles that rules the game in scotland.