Bluesquare Conference and Football League Div 2 average attendances

cushynumber

You need to paste your screenshot into some kind of photo editor (MS Paint, MS Picture Editor, Adobe Photoshop etc) and save it as an image file.

Then either upload to your own tinypic/photobucket account then just copy that url to your post (best option)

or else save it as an image file to your desktop/folder and then upload it as an attached file (you need to use the 'full editor' to do that)

but if you do it the 2nd way it uploads as a thumbnail which you need to click to see the whole image. like this...

ok cheers, mate thanks for the advice.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The segregation point is a good one. Why on earth do we have to have all those empty seats with G4S banners on them? Do they believe that we are going to attack the 50 or so fans from some wee team because they have the temerity to sing a song or cheer when their team scores.

I was at Man U -v- Tottenham a couple of seasons ago and there were no obvious segregation zones like we are forced to have.

We should cut these down and get rid of the G4S adverts.

a day out at Man U. is a great experience btw

whats the point, we dont fill the ground anyway

whats the point, we dont fill the ground anyway

Often we don't fill it because the only seats left are single seats, or restricted view, or the far corners of the club deck, and that puts a lot of people off.

And if you don't believe me, go and have a look at the stadium plan for the Montrose game.

http://www.rangers.talent-sport.co.uk/PagesPublic/ProductBrowse/standAndAreaSelection.aspx?stadium=IB&product=T13A11&campaign=&type=H

Opening up the segregated area would make it easier to get several tickets together, and would free up a few seats elsewhere, so would definitely result in an increased attendance. Maybe not massively, but every little helps.

10 out of 10 for effort DevRef, but it just ain't gonna happen :( the rich text editor has had html input disabled and when you try to use multiple spaces, or tabs, it doesn't come out that way on the page.

Your best bet is to screenshot, crop and upload the table as an image like this...

BSC_Table_zpseeeab8f1.jpg

NOBODY LIKES A SMART ARSE :moon:

10 out of 10 for effort DevRef, but it just ain't gonna happen :( the rich text editor has had html input disabled and when you try to use multiple spaces, or tabs, it doesn't come out that way on the page.

Your best bet is to screenshot, crop and upload the table as an image like this...

BSC_Table_zpseeeab8f1.jpg

Just noticed how low down Nuneaton boro is, we've never got gates as low as 383 for a league game for years! Our lowest this season was 651 against Dartford.

:matron:

Another thing for teams in this league is clubs like boro who are part time in this league, even have problems travelling up to Gateshead midweek. So there would be few problems for part clubs if Rangers did get moved into this league.

Just noticed how low down Nuneaton boro is, we've never got gates as low as 383 for a league game for years!

Hi Mate,

yeah I think the source is a bit suspect, it's some fan site from East Midlands - not necessarily a reputable source.

But nonetheless, it gives a fair idea of the typical attendances of these clubs, and I think the point is that they are much higher than the average attendances of the clubs we currently face in Div3

And don't worry about the travel expenses. We're not short of a bob or two, and will bung your coach driver a score for the diesel ;)

Hi Mate,

yeah I think the source is a bit suspect, it's some fan site from East Midlands - not necessarily a reputable source.

But nonetheless, it gives a fair idea of the typical attendances of these clubs, and I think the point is that they are much higher than the average attendances of the clubs we currently face in Div3

And don't worry about the travel expenses. We're not short of a bob or two, and will bung your coach driver a score for the diesel ;)

The big problem would be for the players, like i said all of our current squad are part time, so it would be difficult for them to get time off work. Off Course it would be two days off work to be able to travel to glasgow, however that is if it's a midweek fixture. I think the league would have to make sure boro and some other part time teams got rangers away on a weekend rather than a midweek.

To be honest the conference is full of ex football league greats, so most of them are full time.

Like I said again it would be nice to see your boys in our league, i mean we've already got welsh teams so why not scottish teams.

Even though your starting from the bottom, it would be a great adventure for Rangers. Though it make take you at least seven or eight years to get to the premier league, the conference & league two you'll get through no trouble, but you may find it difficult getting through League one & the championship with some good teams being in there now.

The big problem would be for the players, like i said all of our current squad are part time, so it would be difficult for them to get time off work. Off Course it would be two days off work to be able to travel to glasgow, however that is if it's a midweek fixture. I think the league would have to make sure boro and some other part time teams got rangers away on a weekend rather than a midweek.

To be honest the conference is full of ex football league greats, so most of them are full time.

Like I said again it would be nice to see your boys in our league, i mean we've already got welsh teams so why not Scottish teams.

Even though your starting from the bottom, it would be a great adventure for Rangers. Though it make take you at least seven or eight years to get to the premier league, the conference & league two you'll get through no trouble, but you may find it difficult getting through League one & the championship with some good teams being in there now.

Thanks for the warm welcome. I'd like to think most people down your way would feel that way, just as I'm sure most of us would be delighted to join you :thumbup:

Thanks for the warm welcome. I'd like to think most people down your way would feel that way, just as I'm sure most of us would be delighted to join you :thumbup:

Financially it would be great for the lower league teams, due to your big away support. Another question i have would you be involved in the English cups (fa cup, league cup, Fa trophy) or still be involved in scottish cups?

Financially it would be great for the lower league teams, due to your big away support. Another question i have would you be involved in the English cups (fa cup, league cup, Fa trophy) or still be involved in scottish cups?

I assume we would go the whole hog. Certainly if it's down to the fans at least.

Most of us want nothing to do with this lot ever again.

Also I wonder if your green neighbours might fancy the move aswell?

Not straight away they won't. Right now they're too busy gloating in the unchallenged dominance they now have in the SPL, and their automatic ticket to CL Qualifiers.

But yeah, as soon as they see it's working out for us, and their kingdom is crumbling around them, they'll be banging on your door, waving Union Jacks and singing God Save The Queen.

Shoot them on sight mate. (metaphorically of course ;) )

Personally I don't want them in our league either, but to be honest I don't think the Fa would want both of yer playing in the same league together. Rangers of course to me and most others are welcome to move in, no disrespect to the scottish league but it's simply isn't that great. Come in our league you'll be facing some better opposition.

Personally I don't want them in our league either, but to be honest I don't think the Fa would want both of yer playing in the same league together. Rangers of course to me and most others are welcome to move in, no disrespect to the scottish league but it's simply isn't that great. Come in our league you'll be facing some better opposition.

Just you set a place at the table mate. We'll do our best to join you.

i can see this as our get out route.but how many of the clubs could handle it the policing would be a problem no doubt for many as a lot of the teams in there have FL clubs around them and they would take preference.the logistics of travelling for those part time clubs getting players away on a friday at the latest where these players work would not be to happy adding more time off to those already being taken for mid week games etc.so with all the best wishes i dont think it will happen.would love to see it though

Fuck them cunts the can go and play in the irish league,after all they proclaim to be an irish club plus they don't like the English or the the British Armed forces.

We don't want them in the Irish League - send them to the League of Ireland with the FAI splitters

Correct me if i'm wrong would you only move to the english league if they did restructure the scottish league or would you happily move anyway.

I think we're still undecided on that one - even as individuals, never mind as a collective

It's not just about the reconstruction - it's about the whole manner in which the SFA, SPL and individual clubs have treated us since the start of the Big Tax Case. Some of us think that wound can never be healed, some of us want to try, and some of us don't.

Some of us have always wanted to play in England, and some of us have never wanted to play in England.

It's quite a can of worms really.

But at the end of the day, I think most of us would rather play in a league which welcomes us than one which despises us.

We thought we had found that place in SFL3, but if the SFL can jump so easily into bed with the SPL over this reconstruction, then we might have to re-evaluate that.