Danny Wilson

achaleven

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shows what a career you can have when leaving us so young: Not breaking into Liverpool, couple of loan moves to lower division English clubs and not impressing, and then back to the SPL (with a club who is in turmoil)

He made his bed by listening to his "advisors" at the time - Nae joy Danny!

I started a thread on this a while back but has been deleted for some reason....He is someone who made a mistake in career terms (not financially mind you) but you dont know how he was advised or the pressure we had to sell at the time...but at 21 he could still kick on and I think he is someone we should be looking at in the summer...certainly an improvement on our current defensive options.

I started a thread on this a while back but has been deleted for some reason....He is someone who made a mistake in career terms (not financially mind you) but you dont know how he was advised or the pressure we had to sell at the time...but at 21 he could still kick on and I think he is someone we should be looking at in the summer...certainly an improvement on our current defensive options.

http://forum.rangers...entry1060733324

Has it not just been combined with this other thread.

Shows what a career you can have when leaving us so young: Not breaking into Liverpool, couple of loan moves to lower division English clubs and not impressing, and then back to the SPL (with a club who is in turmoil)

Brill post..... no joy danny ya f....

Was absolutely gutted when he left, I thought he was an outstanding prospect.

I would take him back, even though it did actually hurt me when he left.

He'll be on good wages... wouldn't come back.

He did look a right decent player though like you say.

He's a septic fan allegedly

Believe it or not I had forgotten his surname. Might be an age thing or might be an, if you leave Rangers your easily forgotten????

Well, there's the thing..... most if not all players who ever leave Rangers for whatever reasons usually always end up telling the English press anyway as to how BIG a Club Rangers really are... the likes of Wilkins can NEVER speak highly enough about how BIG a Club RANGERS are.... :)