Perry, Cribari and Hegarty

jdonald755

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cribari Isn't THAT bad. Perry is quite poor. Hegarty is a centre back. Once again we are seeing someone played out of position and getting pelters.

Where is Argyriou? That's my question.

Argyriou kept giving the ball away when he played.

Looked a bit better defensively though.

The foreign signings this year have been really poor. I don't rate one of them. ( Greek, Faure, Cribari, Sandaza, Stella )

I've never been convinced by any of them.

At this level I think a decent centre half could carry the load for one of them but as we rise through the leagues we are going to need to sign a better quality of player.

A centre back and a right back have to be priorities this Summer.

The foreign signings this year have been really poor. I don't rate one of them. ( Greek, Faure, Cribari, Sandaza, Stella )

Argyriou is in the same boat as the likes of Perry, Hutton and Cole. Even though he is at an age where you'd think he should be pushing on, he has had so little opportunities of first team football in his career so far that its stalled his development. I've seen flashes from Argyriou that make me think there is a player in there; a lot of the negative things about his game are what you would expect from a 17 year old.

agreed, our scouting needs changed and fast. the only one that looks like he might come good is sandaza, but you didn't need a scout to tell you he was good at utd and st johnstone.

I've never been convinced by any of them.

At this level I think a decent centre half could carry the load for one of them but as we rise through the leagues we are going to need to sign a better quality of player.

A centre back and a right back have to be priorities this Summer.

Hateley and Zaliukas possibly?

Perrys has some glimpses of brilliance with some good defensive work sometimes but he really needs to work on his game , he is far, far away from being fully developed

Cribari ?

One thing I can say about hegarty is that when David cox hit that shot that was just wide he jumped over the ball , while sliding so the amount of his body which could block the shot was minimal , overall he's a good player , one of the only mistakes he's made

I agree Ross Perry isn't good enough and I've never thought that he was. Just seems to be the archetypal Scottish centre half - cumbersome, slow and uncultured but will happily indulge in a game of head tennis.

Not fair to judge Hegarty when he's being played in a position which is clearly not comfortable in and has none of the attributes to play there.

Cribari I think has been doing ok lately, but he could do with some pace beside him.

In terms of a dodgy defence I would actually add Alexander to that equation, I've always rated him as a solid keeper but for some reason he recently just doesn't fill me with confidence at all.

Fuck knows what cribari done wrong the day but rant away.

Some of our fans are mind numbing. Rm is bollox after every single game. If its 1 0 or 6 2 it matters not a jot. It's the same shite all the time

Did u enjoy watching that game ?

Because I thought it was embarassing. We just shaded it.

We refuse to build from the back, show little creativity and don't really create many good goal-scoring opportunities.

I'm behind Ally but some of the players we have aren't good enough. I can deal with the players not being good enough because we can.always sign some but its the style of football we are playing. Or lack of it. Templeton and McKay provide a bit of flair but outwith them our play is soooo slow and predictable.

I don't think cribari is that bad...he is a bit slow but he seems to have improved as the season has progressed. Hegarty is filling in at rb and struggles to offer anything offensively at a good rb has to have good distribution which he doesn't.

Perry for me is a list cause...at 22 he can't be considered a youngster anymore yet he has so much to learn. He gives away to many needless free-kicks, dives in too often and his passing is awful...I trully fear what will happen against utd with McKay-Stevens, Russell and daly all to deal with.