Andy Goram being abused

brox1bearz

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sad, sad, vile bastards. Wholly expect the police to follow this through. Abusing someone like that in public, regardless of who they are, is unacceptable. I hope that cunt gets his teeth kicked in because his mouth clearly isn't good for anything apart from sucking off the social.

The loudmouth, obviously with the camera is one of these that you need not worry about...................shouting never gave anyone a sore face..................the language was deplorable and the public display of sectarian abuse , needs to be acted upon............tip for whoever is the head of the police tasked with bringing this type to court............find out the bookies and get the CCTV , to nail him.

He must have been abused at his conformation to be so hostile towards someone who never experienced such depravity.

Can't view vids at work.

What happens in this?

The short of it is some jakeball in Aberdeenshire hurling abuse at Andy in a bookies. "Dirty orange bastard" is mentioned more than once. It's on video. It's on YouTube. The police are investigating it.

Seems a pretty open and shut case but the way things go these days I wouldn't be surprised if nothing comes of it.

The short of it is some jakeball in Aberdeenshire hurling abuse at Andy in a bookies. "Dirty orange bastard" is mentioned more than once. It's on video. It's on YouTube. The police are investigating it.

Seems a pretty open and shut case but the way things go these days I wouldn't be surprised if nothing comes of it.

(tu)

Sounds to me like that soundtrack was dubbed onto the film.

The cowardly wanksock who made it didn't sound like he had the balls to say that to Gorams face, and Andy's complete lack of reaction suggests it wasn't said at the time.

No reaction? There's a dialogue.

Twat: "Hey Andy?"

[Goram nods}

Twat: "Where's Craig at?"

Andy: "Craig?"