George Galloway - Celtic Crusader

billmcmurdo

bill, Galloway is a bawbag i used to listen to his talksport shows, when he first did them he was excellent then once bedded in he started his story telling and agenda driven pish. He is one of many that let hatred and bigotry get in the way of their professional duties.

has anyone ever been done for the infamous glasgow airport attack?

I just can't understand how people can listen to this bastard, he went on a trashy reality TV show in front of millions, put on a leotard and acted like a cat . How much credibility does he have left? He openly defends acts of terrorism, both by Al-Qaeda and IRA and gets away with it because hatred of Britain is seen as acceptable in public these days.

Fucking evil mutant rebel bastard.

bill, Galloway is a bawbag i used to listen to his talksport shows, when he first did them he was excellent then once bedded in he started his story telling and agenda driven pish. He is one of many that let hatred and bigotry get in the way of their professional duties.

has anyone ever been done for the infamous glasgow airport attack?

I agree very much the fist year or so of his Talk Sport shows were very good but that's when he was keeping his bitterness on a very short leash but as with most tims it couldn't last and eventually he had to go.

One of the last times he was on was when we had just went into receivership and Danny Kelly said to him that this is a terrible thing for such a great club and his lack of any sort of sympathy just oozed the inbred bitterness that only tims can have :anguish:

I agree very much the fist year or so of his Talk Sport shows were very good but that's when he was keeping his bitterness on a very short leash but as with most tims it couldn't last and eventually he had to go.

One of the last times he was on was when we had just went into receivership and Danny Kelly said to him this is a terrible thing for such a great club and his lack of any sort of sympathy just oozed the inbred bitterness that only tims can have :anguish:

I think is quote was literally, "ha ha Rangers, ha ha."

Odious little Cunt

I just can't understand how people can listen to this bastard, he went on a trashy reality TV show in front of millions, put on a leotard and acted like a cat . How much credibility does he have left? He openly defends acts of terrorism, both by Al-Qaeda and IRA and gets away with it because hatred of Britain is seen as acceptable in public these days.

Fucking evil mutant rebel bastard.

This....... (tu)

George Galloway has only one great cause at the core of his political thinking. That cause is, of course, George Galloway and to that end he indulges himself in all manner of self agrandising rhetoric and self promotion. He openly drip feeds pro-Islamist sound bites at every opportunity to keep his " brothers " on side and to justify the leeching of a £60K+ salary from HM Gov. If anyone were to ask one of the Asian MPs their oppinion on this man I'd be very happy to hear the response.

His elevation to MP once again illustrates voter apathy within his constituency............don't vote............get scrote.

If the BNP can be removed so effectively and if the Sheridans of this world are consigned to the history books then Gorgeous George's time in Westminster will surely be shortlived. QED .

Odious little Cunt

Odious little Cunt

You missed out a "ha" at the end.

I hope he gets every kind of disease going.

Think the OP missed the obvious.

George Galloway is campaiging against organisations who are made insolvent and then continue after a re launch without paying their debts.

George Galloway was general secretary of the charity War on Want for 4 years before they were made insolvent, sacked all their staff and were then relaunched under the same name.

Oh the hypocrisy and shame on the media for overlooking this.

George Galloway will be remembered for two things above all others.

1 His fawning display when meeting Saddam Hussein.

2 Imitating a cat on Big Brother.

Says it all really.

A publicity seeking egotist eg- A Media Whore..