Starting to get pissed off at how bad we are.

Dennis

Our club has had 100% unwavoured support for donks now. Ally keeps saying the fans deserve better.

Well deliver Ally. And deliver soon, because im pissed off watching this week in week out.

Before any über cunt comes on and wants ago,there is better football played at junior football than there is at Ibrox nowadays.

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Our club has had 100% unwavoured support for donks now. Ally keeps saying the fans deserve better.

Well deliver Ally. And deliver soon, because im pissed off watching this week in week out.

Before any über cunt comes on and wants ago,there is better football played at junior football than there is at Ibrox nowadays.

Can't agree more

The dufc game will really highlight this and hopefully the people that matter will sit up and take notice

We are going no where under McCoist

Can't agree more

The dufc game will really highlight this and hopefully the people that matter will sit up and take notice

We are going no where under McCoist

Hahahahaha you think mccoist is telling them to play pish , you can't blame his tactics either cause they should be winning it without a manager or tactics

Not quite sure what the expectations are to be honest.

Consider how much the standard had dropped over the last few years anyway, and then take the players out that we have, and replace with the players we have replaced them with, I am amazed that we are surprised that we get results like this. Bearing in mind that it continues to be inconsequential in terms of promotion (notwithstanding the farce that is the reconstruction plan)

Hahahahaha you think mccoist is telling them to play pish , you can't blame his tactics either cause they should be winning it without a manager or tactics

You can question ally in regard team selection, changes etc but as you say the players we have under absolutely any circumstance should be producing a hell of alot more and I wouldn't blame ally (certainly not solely) for the ineptitude if our team the last few weeks!

these games should be finished by half time teams shouldnt be coming out for the 2nd half thinking they can still get a point were extremely poor today especially dean shiels and ive noticed templeton seems to just try tricks and flick whenever i seen him at hearts he used his pace and was more direct why cant he do that for us

Every week before a game i think to myself, right last week was a blip but ally will have kicked some baws and worked on some different things all week in training so we will come out and destroy these diddy teams, and every week it's the same pish, and the next week I think the same scenario and that we will click and start actually playing football. But no, still the same rank rotten shite for 6 months now. There really is no excuse now.

Every game against us a cup final to these teams so fair play to them for not making it easy for us..

This is true, but our players should be ready for it and class should shine through in the end

We have got good players but they are being directed by a inept manager, sorry ally

Ok then I'm deluded for thinking we should be able to win no matter what ally apparently does to sabotage our team and make sure we play pish

Your the deluded one if you think we couldn't beat these teams without tactics , blame the players for that performance no ally

We don't look as if we even do any sort of tactical training. Our relegation should have handed us a chance to completely change our philosophy on the pitch, yet we still find ourselves playing terrible football.

I'm genuinely struggling to think of the last team we had a team that played with a bit of flair and excitement.

I think he is delivering if we win the title he would have done the job asked of him under the circumstances.

Remember Ally is very early into his management career, plus still learning his trade, maybe Rangers is too a big job for a novice manager and he should have cut his teeth elsewhere, but he was the obvious choice at the time with all the turmoil.

Maybe also Supporters expect to see the Rangers they grew up with and the players who were a level above these players.

I'm very much behind the manager but you can at times like with any manager or players see flaws in them.

I think he is delivering if we win the title he would have done the job asked of him under the circumstances.

Remember Ally is very early into his management career, plus still learning his trade, maybe Rangers is too a big job for a novice manager and he should have cut his teeth elsewhere, but he was the obvious choice at the time with all the turmoil.

I'm very much behind the manager but you can at times like with any manager or players see flaws in them.

My fucking dog would be able to deliver the 3rd division title with these players we have, being top of the league has been used as an excuse for McCoist for far to long.

This is true, but our players should be ready for it and class should shine through in the end

We have got good players but they are being directed by a inept manager, sorry ally

Created a good few chances in amongst the dillydallying in the box, plus a goalie who played well, not to mention 20pts clear. dont know what else McCoist could do except freshen the team up with a new signing!!!!

I really do hope there is a noticeable step up in performance soon. Something is just not clicking. For some of our players I feel getting to wear our shirt is enough for them to justify their worth. I am not sure they understand the responsibilities that go with it. It is not enough to

look pretty, they need also to demonstrate a commitment and a desire to win.

The Dundee Utd game is becoming ever more significant as to where we are currently at in footballing terms.

My fucking dog would be able to deliver the 3rd division title with these players we have, being top of the league has been used as an excuse for McCoist for far to long.

Your right lets go back to Sep-Nov time when people were doubting(on forums) whether he could even lead us to this championship