Andy Little is utter garbage!

korealoyal

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah he did. He scored a volley against them at Ibrox in 2007.

2007? Fuck me.

Only memory I have was it being quite a big thing about him never scoring against them and being through one on one with boruc and thinking he was gonae finally do it, only to miss.

Am always way too drunk to remember OF games.

Yes, incredibly.

Those who are comparing him to Kris Boyd and suggesting that he's proven in the SPL need to have a long, hard look at themselves.

There was a game i was at not too long ago where he was fucking stinking, but scored a hat trick :lol:

:lol: I think this is why he gets compared to Boyd TBH, he has the knack of finding the net even when not really playing well.

I have noticed similarities in the way they play IMO.

This thread should be locked he's had a great season and scoring some cracking goals and will be up there when the player of the year awards are handed out (tu)

It actually just makes the earlier comments more laughable the more he plays! In fairness alot of them were made when he was playing out of position but there is no doubt that an "awful" player couldn't score some of the goals Andy has this season.

It actually just makes the earlier comments more laughable the more he plays! In fairness alot of them were made when he was playing out of position but there is no doubt that an "awful" player couldn't score some of the goals Andy has this season.

The more weeks that pass the more laughable this thread becomes :lol: He deserves credit for his cracking goals and has been prolific for us his finishing has been nothing short of excellent (tu)

Must say a wasnt his biggest fan a few year ago, didnt think he had it but hes doin well we missed him when he was out a while back, what a finish today and last week too. Ano we aint been the greatest to watch some games but we scorin some beauties lately my fav bein wee mcleods at ibrox a few week back the daft tannoy annoucer geed it to hutton the eejit, was some goal, goan yersel andy

Baffled by this thread tbh. I couldn't give a f**k if players we have now are good enough to play in the Champions League or not. All I care about, is if they can do the job they are required to do at this moment in time, and can they do that job with a bit of pride and commitment for the shirt they are wearing. Andy little is doing both just fine at the moment. Lets have this discussion again if his goals dry up or he is still in the team when we are playing at a high level.

(tu)