Kinning Park Loyal

kplfishtank

I was told last night of a rumour started that our RSC were running a bus to Dundee for the cup match. I would lkike to take this opportunity to state that we are not running a bus and have never even considered it. We have 50+ members and not one has indicated they are travelling in fact quite the opposite all have said they won't be going. I hope this clears up this as rumours like this are damaging to good RSCs reputations

Aye I'll confirm this rumour, it's just me that's hired a double decker and leaving from the usual spot!

In all seriousness though just been told there's a 16 seater running from East Kilbride which is full - not run by one of the RSC's but pretty poor to hear.

Aye I'll confirm this rumour, it's just me that's hired a double decker and leaving from the usual spot!

In all seriousness though just been told there's a 16 seater running from East Kilbride which is full - not run by one of the RSC's but pretty poor to hear.

Looks like some people are attention seekers all die hard bears i know who have followed Rangers for years and not missed a game are not going to this one due to circumstances and respect club and RSC.

Looks like some people are attention seekers all die hard bears i know who have followed Rangers for years and not missed a game are not going to this one due to circumstances and respect club and RSC.

Zzzzzzzzzz

I would also just like to say that the 16 seater leaving from East Kilbride has nothing to do with the Westwood RSC as I got a phone call yesterday from a few people who were under the assumption it was our bus! The only bus our members will be on us the one we are sharing with the Calderwood Loyal to Bar72

Looks like some people are attention seekers all die hard bears i know who have followedd Rangers for years and not missed a game are not going to this one due to circumstances and respect club and RSC.

Imagine going to support your team. What a crime.

Imagine going to support your team. What a crime.

It's not a crime mate to go and support your team, under different circumstances 99% of Bears would be there on Saturday not half a % or 1% so it says it all mate. Why people would want to go and give there hard earn money to a club who have fucked our fans over beggers belief..

I see Sky news dug up a "Sammy type" character resplendent in blue top with his scarf neatly laid across his radiator to explain his reasons for going

"It's cos my partner and my wee nephew want tae go ye ken, what would I tell my wee nephew about why we weren't going ye ken?"

Fukkin tell him to do his fukkin homework and tell yer partner tae tidy up the hoose and get that fukkin scarf off the radiator on a Wednesday afternoon

There must be 30 bears in that area on saturday morning. Surround the fuckers and dont let them leave.

I would also just like to say that the 16 seater leaving from East Kilbride has nothing to do with the Westwood RSC as I got a phone call yesterday from a few people who were under the assumption it was our bus! The only bus our members will be on us the one we are sharing with the Calderwood Loyal to Bar72

Good to hear mate, that's why I put not run by one of the RSC's (tu) Unfortunately know 3 of the boys going.

Good to hear mate, that's why I put not run by one of the RSC's (tu) Unfortunately know 3 of the boys going.

I also know 3 that are going, 1 being the guy who's running the bus....the amount of arguments I've had with them since draw was made is unbelievable! Too many people think by going it makes them some sort of Super supporter but it's the total opposite.