Do we have any of the 400 here?

Thermopylae

Remember the Gers said the Bears were not going, how can we be held accountable?

Alright I can see how we will be, lets just accept the loss of two or three titles to timmy to appease their sense of hurt at us invading the DUtd pitch with one fan. Mind you for that hanging would be too good for us!

EDIT, Yep still getting drunker at the farce

Edit 2: The farce of the fans goind is another thing entirely and one not to be taken seriously. We have begged for a chairman to speak out for us for years and then we ignore him as "we always support the team" or "The boys need our help", well get the help of the big GTF with that.

Edit 3: I did say I was drunk but still coherant unlike some of our "fans" right?

If there is trouble then the green/white hoops would possibly be a good thing for us.

I'm more concerned about your individual nutter trying to make a personal statement.

Also woried that any small groups of Gers fans if they turn up will be easily isolated and targeted in to reacting.

This is where I hope the police and stewards do their job properly if required.

THIS IS WHY apart from Ranger Football Club NOT WANTING fans to attend..... this is another reason for true Rangers men NOT to be attending.... and The Club DON'T WANT you there either !

There may even be fights at that end between pairs of tims both pretending to be Bears :lol:

correct rember the last time those dilthy Animals where in Dundee playing the Real Dundee Club.

Taig on Taig, love it great entertainment only this time we get the shit for it if it happens.

Which I think it will.

Cunts can threaten to rip my heed aff,but I will not care,I'll call a scab a scab simple,that's what you are,Ranger have asked so don't go Rangers united is better than divided,my guess is theirs a few timmys causing it today.

I'm with possobear and no c@nt will be ripping his head off today nor any day as long as I'm around.... Sure we can have differences but when it comes down to it... we stick together.

I don't want to create division in RM I'm just wondering if anyone is going to own up to being a scab

Absolute bollox you silly little man !

There will be around 40 or 50 bears there at the most.

Don't believe everything that you read in the papers.

Yes and it's my right to say you're a scab for putting money into thomson's pocket

OP --- said "I don't want to create division in RM" and follows up by calling fans scabs??

I do not condone the people going to tannashitehoose bu it is a personal choice. One which can be debated with resort to name-calling.

If we pull off a surprise victory I can imagine Bears at home saying "wish tae fuk I had gone".

Not an easy decision one way or the other.

OP --- said "I don't want to create division in RM" and follows up by calling fans scabs??

I do not condone the people going to tannashitehoose bu it is a personal choice. One which can be debated with resort to name-calling.

If we pull off a surprise victory I can imagine Bears at home saying "wish tae fuk I had gone".

Not an easy decision one way or the other.

the minute the club asked us not to attend it was always an easy decision to make mate.