The buzz around this game tomorrow?

KingKirk

I just don't get it tbh.. Our fans might not be going but why is so much being made of this match. To me it's just another game that I expect the Rangers to win. Nothing else is acceptable, We ddon't have any points to prove to anyone.. Anyone that doubts we are the biggerst club in Scotland, Should just look at the history books.

So for me tomorrow is just another game The Rangers should be winning! no need for the big media build up.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just don't get it tbh.. Our fans might not be going but why is so much being made of this match. To me it's just another game that I expect the Rangers to win. Nothing else is acceptable, We ddon't have any points to prove to anyone.. Anyone that doubts we are the biggerst club in Scotland, Should just look at the history books.

So for me tomorrow is just another game The Rangers should be winning! no need for the big media build up.

I'm hoping that we in fact lose this game.

I don't want us to be winning it and then drawing 'them' in the next round.

I don't care to give 'them' any satisfaction of playing us when we have such a dearth of decent players. 'Fook em and them' WANTING to be playing us when we are so lowly at this moment in time.

just another game. yeah sure.

I don't care to give 'them' any satisfaction of playing us when we have such a dearth of decent players. 'Fook em and them' WANTING to be playing us when we are so lowly at this moment in time.

Fucksake.

so we should lose?

friday night posts.cracking

You should Never want The Rangers to loose.. As for playing them in the next round(IF the get by Raith) bring it on anywhere, against any Rangers team..we'll put them in there place SFL3 or not

AND

NEVER SURRENDER!

A big no to that mate, Rangers to win every game, that my (our) expectation..!

Lol,

No really, I don't want us even taking part in this cup tbh...... fook em all.

The Rangers big-wigs should have declined the invitation to take part in their cup as far as I'm concerned.

As for me wanting us to lose....that's not in my thinking really... I suspect we will lose however and I'm not too bothered.

My saying "I'm hoping that we in fact lose this game." is to do with us perhaps giving ALL taigs their wish in possibly drawing us in whatever round.

That is a cowardly attitude IMO. Rangers should aspire to achieve their best no matter what. Plus their ugly excuse for a manager has a habit of losing cup ties at Hampden. Man up!

who's to say they will beat Rovers.

So going from your posts to date Gazza and Laudrup are pish cooper wasn't great and now you want us to lose.

Lol,

The Rangers big-wigs should have declined the invitation to take part in their cup as far as I'm concerned.

As for me wanting us to lose....that's not in my thinking really... I suspect we will lose however and I'm not too bothered.

My saying "I'm hoping that we in fact lose this game." is to do with us perhaps giving ALL taigs their wish in possibly drawing us in whatever round.

You're obsessed with tims.

A big no to that mate, Rangers to win every game, that my (our) expectation..!

This can't happen though given that we have such a poor team.

I love The Gers but I'm not a blind supporter, truth where truth is due I'd say.

We go on to win this pishy league and hopefully win the next one that they put in front of us AND hope that wee Ally buys-in a good few proper players when the embargo is lifted so that we get towards having a side comparable to the good ones of the recent past is all I'm looking forward to these days.

I hate the spl, sfa and not exactly loving the sfl guys too much either these days.

The Scottish Cup... we should have told em where to stick it. :nosfa:

eh? so you dont want to play unless your sure we win basically. What a fuckin shitebag attitude that is.

who's to say they will beat Rovers.

So going from your posts to date Gazza and Laudrup are pish cooper wasn't great and now you want us to lose.

You're mistaken.

I said Gazza was real good at times and the only time I can remember mentioning Lauders was to say that over the piece he and Gazza never did themselves justice in European footy... go read.

About Super Cooper, I said that he wasn't as great as some think or like to think or wording like this... loads of games I watched Coop wasn't too clever at all... grow-up dude.

I honestly cannot get up for this and TBH they have killed the Game in Scotland.

I never went to the Motherwell Game ,and really couldnt give a shit about the Cup.

If im honest I dont ever want to watch any of our Games involving any of the present SPL Clubs particularly Utd , Hibs,Scum Aberdeen even when we get back up.I have no appetite for this Cabal.

I am enjoying our journey in the SFL without tje poisen of any SPL Clubs.

I couldnt stomach any of those clubs who wanted us dead's fans coming to Ibrox after what they troed to do.

Oh by the way Thomson wants to kiss and move on.

Heard that before , he is a cnut of a man.

Lol,

Are you scared of that mob ffs bring them and their fans on the Rangers Family will all be Ready anytime, anywhere.

This can't happen though given that we have such a poor team.

I love The Gers but I'm not a blind supporter, truth where truth is due I'd say.

We go on to win this pishy league and hopefully win the next one that they put in front of us AND hope that wee Ally buys-in a good few proper players when the embargo is lifted so that we get towards having a side comparable to the good ones of the recent past is all I'm looking forward to these days.

I hate the spl, sfa and not exactly loving the sfl guys too much either these days.

The Scottish Cup... we should have told em where to stick it. :nosfa:

Has your glass ever been half full?

eh? so you dont want to play unless your sure we win basically. What a fuckin shitebag attitude that is.

Nope, never.

I watched us right through from the early 70's..... I know when we are a poor side and when we are not. I don't go along blindly saying we are brill or anything as fooking stupid as this when we are not.... beat that lot at tannadump and I'll still love it.... I just have reservations is all and DON'T want to be meeting they taigs this season with such a pish side is all.

Try getting over your inflated ego and see things for what they are, not what you'd like them to be.

Haviung a 'go' against what I wrote is in fact cowardice given that you too KNOW that we have a pish side.... again, grow-up and see things as they are.