The buzz around this game tomorrow?

KingKirk

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

this cunt s1lv3r has outed himsel daily as long as he been on here. cunt cant help himsel.

rhat bastard. get it to fuck.

Outed what you dimwit ?

Go learn as to HOW to spell properly and quit mouthing-off like a tarrier would on his own forum.

You wanna meat ?

For real ?

Like I said before.... some of you dudes DO need to grow-up.

How sad you sound here.

Would you perhaps want my address at all ?

Do you know where Garrowhill/ Baillieston area is at all (though for your good self I wouldn't enquire any more)

listen baw bag do not give a fuck were your fae,your a timmy so fucking bring it,

listen baw bag do not give a fuck were your fae,your a timmy so fucking bring it,

On passing I thought I'd sign in and see who was saying what.... possobear... grow-up, one day your balls WILL drop AND oyur voice will become a good bit deeper in sound, also wee hairs will start to grow on your ball area AND on your upper lip to begin with.............. oh and try to be unlike the tarriers.... support your own.

I'm as much a timmy as your mom... less you dad was a hand-shaker and took it upon himself to embrace all faiths which The Bible says don't.

Seriously ya fagot did you think i'd bolt cause you mentioned some east end mob ya prick,eny fucking mob I'll be their for the GERS

Oh look.... an intelligent post, not.... lolz.

What is with this bad language which you use then ? You don;'t know enough of The Queen's engish to express yourself..... ?

There is no buzz about this game. Don't give a fuck about it tbo .the scum media are trying to make it out as some kind of showdown .dont give a fuck about it.lets get on with the league.we are only.putting money into others pockets by playing in their shitty cometitions

There is no buzz about this game. Don't give a fuck about it tbo .the scum media are trying to make it out as some kind of showdown .dont give a fuck about it.lets get on with the league.we are only.putting money into others pockets by playing in their shitty cometitions

WOW ! Intelligence... well said man.... well said indeed.

A quite shitty cup and a competition RUN by the hated sfa..... yet many a bear want to be in this crappy competition, go figure ? :nosfa:

We SHOULD as a Club have said thx but no thx to this competition.

The moneys going to charity that we make so really its no bad thing playing the game.

The moneys going to charity that we make so really its no bad thing playing the game.

You sound like.... how is your mother type ?

Don't care about whatever charity, WE... Rangers Football Club should have said a big NO ! TO THE SCOTTISH CUP !

Oh look.... an intelligent post, not.... lolz.

What is with this bad language which you use then ? You don;'t know enough of The Queen's engish to express yourself..... ?

look wee man,you can't take a call out,your no bear,go play with your wee timmy tager,if not offers still their cock ,you tried to give it big baws with your eastend pish,your clown

I'm hoping that we in fact lose this game.

I don't want us to be winning it and then drawing 'them' in the next round.

I don't care to give 'them' any satisfaction of playing us when we have such a dearth of decent players. 'Fook em and them' WANTING to be playing us when we are so lowly at this moment in time.

"We welcome the chase..."

That's what Rangers F.C. are, a football club, the greatest football club Scotland has ever produced. The best way to deal with the clubs who tried to eradicate ours is not through resorting to the external politics which they manipulated to create the current situation in the first place: But simply to continue existing, playing football, becoming stronger and doing our utmost to win every single game. If we suffer a few losses along the way so be it, that's inevitable; the team will learn from its mistakes and improve; to surrender Scotland to the rest of the SPL clubs simply because they do not like us or to surrender trophies because the competition is run by the SFA seems ridiculous to me. I want Rangers to keep competing against these teams because that's exactly what they didn't want to happen, I'm not one of these who has such a tribal hate of Celtic that I never want Rangers to play them again, I want Rangers to thump them in our next encounter... it's all about the competition.

I think a few boils are going to be lanced today. I can feel it in the air and I'm not even in the UK. Regardless of the result I fear this will be one of the bloodiest Saturdays in Scotland for sometime. It had to happen at some point so probably best now rather than waiting until we next play the bheasts.

Anyway, having read all the pish above from High Ho S1lv3r about hair and balls and cocks, I was wondering if he was a foreign gentleman trying to pretend to be British. Absolute nonsense, but if you really are a Bear then good luck to you. Do us a favour though, if we do win today and draw the vermin in the next round, just stay away locked in a darkened room so the taigs can't see you're shitting it. Cheers.