Confident?

WVB

I think too many people are forgetting this isnt the same rangers of old, this is a brand new team, brand new youngster carrying the weight and expectations of the club and everyone on their young shoulders. They are going up against a pretty rotten team, players and fans. All they can do is their best, that is all you can ask of anyone. If we win great, if not I will still be there next game cheering as always.

We are on a journey, we are rebuilding and we will be bigger, stronger and more together than we have ever been, it is only a matter of time. History is being made and I am so honoured to be a part of it.

COME ON RANGERS

:7325: :7325: :7325:

Same thoughts though I recon we will be beaten.... my opinion of course though. I recon our squad as a whole is not that good and many many games have proven this thought to be true but it IS the cup and anything could happen..... I just happen to think they their lot will score more than us is all...... so opinions to one and all then and we'll see tomorrow as to how things went.... and if the same folk will be saying the same things about our Ally and his non-management as was the cry last week.

I still don't think we should have went into this cup competition as I HATE the sfa and all that they stand for these days. (my own opinion mind) :nosfa:

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well played that man!!! :praise:

Am off down to the bookies in the morning to shove a few shekels on us to win. Can see us doing the business if we get the first goal.

I'm just hoping the young guns can give them a real game of it! Time for these kids to become men!!! :uk: I think I'll honestly celebrate this as much as any OF win!!!

I am.

£30 on Rangers to win at 100/30

£5 on 0-2 at 35/1

£5 on 1-2 at 17/1

£3 on 1-2, Templeton 1st goal at 50/1

£2 0n 0-2, Shiels 1st goal at 60/1

£2 on 1-2 Shiels 1st goal at 42/1

£2 on 0-2 Sandaza 1st goal at 44/1

:crabflute:

I hope you're right. I fear a doing unfortunately unless form improves drastically.

Same thoughts though I recon we will be beaten.... my opinion of course though. I recon our squad as a whole is not that good and many many games have proven this thought to be true but it IS the cup and anything could happen..... I just happen to think they their lot will score more than us is all...... so opinions to one and all then and we'll see tomorrow as to how things went.... and if the same folk will be saying the same things about our Ally and his non-management as was the cry last week.

I still don't think we should have went into this cup competition as I HATE the sfa and all that they stand for these days. (my own opinion mind) :nosfa:

your fooling no cunt clown,that just my Opinion.

None of us can truly feel confident with the dross football against 3rd division sides we have had to put up with in recent weeks to say otherwise is a blatant lie or idiocy, the only hope I have is on paper our squad is still probably slightly above Dundee United's it just all depends whever McCoist gets a grip and picks the right team and doesn't cower in fear and play as negatively as possible plus it also depends on our players performing as best they can and going into it with the right attitude.

But overall I think Dundee United will win unfortunetley due to poor management and underachieving players, I would love to be proven wrong but I can't see it happening from what we have had to put up with in recent weeks. My opinion could change once I get a look at the teams.

None of us can truly feel confident with the dross football against 3rd division sides we have had to put up with in recent weeks to say otherwise is a blatant lie or idiocy, the only hope I have is on paper our squad is still probably slightly above Dundee United's it just all depends whever McCoist gets a grip and picks the right team and doesn't cower in fear and play as negatively as possible plus it also depends on our players performing as best they can and going into it with the right attitude.

But overall I think Dundee United will win unfortunetley due to poor management and underachieving players, I would love to be proven wrong but I can't see it happening from what we have had to put up with in recent weeks. My opinion could change once I get a look at the teams.

Yea you have a point,but I like the no surrender prolicy TBO

Can't believe some of the shit on this post.have any of these people watched us recently.the du hives front line will have a fuckin field day against us.i just want a decent performance with no humiliation and get to fuck out of their shitty competition before we suffer the the ultimate degridation

Can't believe some of the shit on this post.have any of these people watched us recently.the du hives front line will have a fuckin field day against us.i just want a decent performance with no humiliation and get to fuck out of their shitty competition before we suffer the the ultimate degridation

Indeed, some miss this altogether though.