Confident?

WVB

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

cool dick,just do what you doing see how far you go.

You must be one of those wee idiots who jump up and down all the time and get yourselves into trouble with the police... I'm guessing... given that you have little or no intelligence ?

You must be one of those wee idiots who jump up and down all the time and get yourselves into trouble with the police... I'm guessing... given that you have little or no intelligence ?

How dod you know,next time hopefully on your heed poofy baws

No we will get humped, we are playing on the same day as Scotland are playing rugby and over he last decade or so we both tend to lose when playing on the same day. superstitious I kbow but recent games have done little to convince this will be any different.

Not overly confident, our biggest test yet imo but I do feel we can do something today, we have SPL players who can handle this and step up, the question is the atmosphere, how players cope and most most important. ARE FANS AWARE HOW DIFFICULT IT WILL BE TODAY because anything other than a win will see all focus on one person without a single thought of the challenge today.

I just can't see us losing today, I think our former SPL players will feel they have a point to prove and this is the sort of match they will be eager to display their talents, couple that with the enthusiasm of our young players and I can see a performance to match that of the Motherwell game. I also think United will be overly confident they will put a few past us and this will lead to their downfall. 2-0 Rangers.

I think its gonna be tight game but we will prove what we can do as we wont be getting booted up n down the park with poor tackles and the players gonna be well up for it as we are! I can see us winning all be it wont be easy but what we've come through as a club and fans this should just be another battle honour for us! Get tore into them Lads WATP!

Always quietly confident, this game may suit our players better. Hopefully they are more physical learned from Div 3. No biggie for me if its not to be, less money for the sfa trying to fill humpden when the final comes. All guns blazing Gers, get in about them :2gunsfiring_v1:

I see no reason to be confident, we have been playing truly awful football in recent games.

Have you seen the arabs home record?

We may not be firing on all cylinders, but they are just rubbish, so we have every chance.