Walk Away McCoist.

Clemdog

One minute it's super Ally this and super Ally that, the next it's basically fuck off Ally. The you get idiots like godfather jumping on my post for no other reason than it was me. Im sure he was just as annoyed with the OP for the stupid post and had anyone else made it he would have been patting them on the back. Clown of a guy.

What's happened ?

Might join you in that.

Half the posters in here are fucking idiots.

But more than half the posters in here recognise we're going nowhere under the current management. Demoted and no pressure of having to keep up with the mhanks and playing against p-time opposition, McCoist had the ideal opportunity to change our club for the better forever, Bring thro young hungry players, quick passing, movement, develop a playing style that was attractive for fans to watch and avoid trying to buy our way back to the top. What we have been served up for 2 years is utter shite and unacceptable.

If we'd been playing good football, top of our league but went to today's game and were beaten by a better team then we'd all accept it was still a long way to go but most KNEW what was coming today. This has been building for months. There has been NO progress since the Peterhead game. Even last year I was so disappointed with his (and his coaching staff) failure to motivate our players for the first game at Ibrox after admin. The place was packed for the game against Kilmarnock and yet again we flopped. Our fans don't deserve this garbage.

I thought our mantra at Rangers was "No one is bigger than the Club"? Funny as it seems Ally is exempt from criticism in large circles of our support whilst they are quite happy to call the likes of Sandaza and Black wankers. Ally as a spokesperson and leader during the Administration period will not be forgotten, nor will Super Ally the striker who scored for fun but this in no way should affect our assessment of his managerial skills which haven't been Rangers standards.

I simply can't see us going forward positively as a team with Ally at the helm, sure we'll gain promotion but we'll be papering over the cracks and will be found out at a bigger level.

But more than half the posters in here recognise we're going nowhere under the current management. Demoted and no pressure of having to keep up with the mhanks and playing against p-time opposition, McCoist had the ideal opportunity to change our club for the better forever, Bring thro young hungry players, quick passing, movement, develop a playing style that was attractive for fans to watch and avoid trying to buy our way back to the top. What we have been served up for 2 years is utter shite and unacceptable.

If we'd been playing good football, top of our league but went to today's game and were beaten by a better team then we'd all accept it was still a long way to go but most KNEW what was coming today. This has been building for months. There has been NO progress since the Peterhead game. Even last year I was so disappointed with his (and his coaching staff) failure to motivate our players for the first game at Ibrox after admin. The place was packed for the game against Kilmarnock and yet again we flopped. Our fans don't deserve this garbage.

I was more on about the ones who were calling our players cunts, etc.

No offence to you Ben, it just happened to be this was the one thread out of the 10 or so negative ones I happened to come into. I hate the knee jerk reactions straight after losses that we see on here after a defeat. This is a transitional period, we can't expect big cup runs, the league is the only thing we should care about. WIn then league and its a good season end of. We have a team made up of players loyal to Rangers, young, not good enough for the SPL and trying to make a name for themselves. This is not a team good enough for the SPL, why can't we just accept that for now?

I have been questioning McCoist for a long time, I see this chance as one being wasted. We have spent many £££ on bringing in players who are either not up for the fight or incapable of listening to McCoist's instructions and I've said that before today.

Right now we could be making adjustments to our whole structure. Picking our youth when our experienced players don't deserve to play. Keeping the ball on the deck. Changing it up with different formations, with different tactics and players playing in differing positions...

But I just don't see any of it. All I see is us making the same mistakes week in and week out with no steadying of any ship. Yet having the second highest wage bill in Scotland.

This is a great opportunity for the Club and it hurts me to say I don't believe McCoist is the right man for this transitional period.

I've always backed him. Always. It really fucking kills me that the realisation is beginning to hit me.

I can't fight against it anymore. I want Ally's reign to be successful more than anything in the world. We all love the guy, and we always will, regardless. But if this 'complacency' is accepted as the norm, what are people going to be saying if when we're in the First Division things haven't changed? I would panic. I'm not saying that things can't change - of course they can - but, as people have already stated, there doesn't seem to be any sign of that. Is there a long-term plan in place?

Now, I'm just as guilty of getting caught in the moment and cheering on Black, but the fact of the matter is that he was so far out of line today that it would be a disgrace if he wasn't disciplined by the Club. Wrongfully or rightfully sent off (i.e. the first yellow), there is no excuses for his petulance walking off that pitch today. He's a grown man, for fucksake. So what? They were being nasty to you? You're a football player for one of the biggest clubs in the world - deal with it or get out.

The only minor positive I can find from today is that I thought Hutton is finally out there proving a point. He had a decent game in the circumstances, and his drive was evident.

No offence to you Ben, it just happened to be this was the one thread out of the 10 or so negative ones I happened to come into. I hate the knee jerk reactions straight after losses that we see on here after a defeat. This is a transitional period, we can't expect big cup runs, the league is the only thing we should care about. WIn then league and its a good season end of. We have a team made up of players loyal to Rangers, young, not good enough for the SPL and trying to make a name for themselves. This is not a team good enough for the SPL, why can't we just accept that for now?

I am sorry but I am going to have to dissagree with you on this one .

Our wage Bill is way too excessive and is way over what all Premier Team are Paying their Players .

We really should have Players capable of beating most SPL Teams at those salaries .

Or dont you agree with that.

Its an absolute Travisty the Money we are throwing away.

One example is Sandaza, we took him from St.Johnston and he was scoring for fun, we seem to have a Knack of getting the worst out of some Players.

Management /Coaching problems me thinks .Don't give me time to settle in he has had Time now , yeh I know the injury was bad but up until then he done nothing .I dont think our Management are getting good value for Money from these guy's .Its their problem .

Last week I watched Montrose and Rangers warm up .

Montrose done far more work with the Ball than us in the Warm up.

They Practised Shooting from outside the Box each and every one of them, technically they where doing more in The warm up ,and it would appear it paid dividends .

Something not right at Murray Park

I think the simple question is 'Do you think Ally McCoist is a good manager?' He has certainly been found wanting when it has came to the need to win matches over the last couple of years, add to that Sir Walter giving him the cup games. Not been past the 5th round for 3 years in a row is not good enough. Super Ally the striker was my absolute hero growing up but a manager he is not.

I have been questioning McCoist for a long time, I see this chance as one being wasted. We have spent many £££ on bringing in players who are either not up for the fight or incapable of listening to McCoist's instructions and I've said that before today.

Right now we could be making adjustments to our whole structure. Picking our youth when our experienced players don't deserve to play. Keeping the ball on the deck. Changing it up with different formations, with different tactics and players playing in differing positions...

But I just don't see any of it. All I see is us making the same mistakes week in and week out with no steadying of any ship. Yet having the second highest wage bill in Scotland.

This is a great opportunity for the Club and it hurts me to say I don't believe McCoist is the right man for this transitional period.

I don't disagree with a lot of what you say and had this been your opening post my reaction would have been different. However opening the bears den up and all you see is basically our players are cunts and Ally needs to walk away is far too negative. Let's at least try to see the positives and if we are going to discuss the negatives try to avoid calling our own players and manager shite and cunts.

Who in your honest opinion do you think we could get to replace him? I can't see any better coming along.

:lol:

Bitch about not posting in the BD on a thread in the BD you say put you off it in the first place?

Sound Deek....

Idiot.

It's surprising I even care consider I'm a taig in your opinion. Why would I bother?

I'm struggling to understand what your post means to be honest. It makes no sense.

Ally is by no means immune from criticism but Ally was not on the park, god if him and Ian were perhaps we might have got a goal. The boys tried their best. They are a young third division side who in all honest a SPL team should have beat.

Ally is doing his best, he is not a MIRACLE WORKER, to say that he should be ashamed, F******* disgusting, who are any of us to say such a thing about someone who has given so much? The poor man has been a f***** rock for this club, mother and father dealing with everything over this worst period in our history. He could have easily walked away, you think he needs this kind of **** everyday abused in the papers, constant press conference where he didnt even know what was going on.

No passion??? It is his honest LOVE and unwavering PASSION for this club that has kept him going, i couldnt think of anyone who could have handled themselves so well throughout this. He is a legend and he is trying his best with what skeleton squad he has to drag our club back from the brink. People forget how hurt he must have been the whole team leaves, guys he knew for decades "...sorry we are off..." How hard that will have been and he is rebuidling, he can't buy anyone, and he only has what he could get and i think he is trying his F****** hardest, no-one will be hurting more than him just now.

Together we are Rangers is the new motto, I am behind my team win or lose. Too many people on here are sounding very fickle and to be honest like sad glory hunters, we are in a totally different world, if you cant see that and accept it will take a long time to be back to where we were, then find another team. There are enough people out there wishing for our heads, hoping we would collapse, and so many out today to laugh in our faces,

DO WE REALLY NEED TO DO IT OURSELVES?

We might not have had a club, that you cant all shout abuse at, everyone else wanted us gone, it is our strength and togetherness and with Ally's help that we have risen from some pretty rotten ashes and are trying to carry on. I am not in denial he is doing his best, there isnt many teams thrown to the bottom division and their whole team leaves, everyone is doing their best. It will be a long road, if you dont have stomach for the journey, jump off....

Ally is deep down A FAN of Rangers and todays performance will have hurt him more than anyone.

Remember That

I've always backed him. Always. It really fucking kills me that the realisation is beginning to hit me.

I can't fight against it anymore. I want Ally's reign to be successful more than anything in the world. We all love the guy, and we always will, regardless. But if this 'complacency' is accepted as the norm, what are people going to be saying if when we're in the First Division things haven't changed? I would panic. I'm not saying that things can't change - of course they can - but, as people have already stated, there doesn't seem to be any sign of that. Is there a long-term plan in place?

Now, I'm just as guilty of getting caught in the moment and cheering on Black, but the fact of the matter is that he was so far out of line today that it would be a disgrace if he wasn't disciplined by the Club. Wrongfully or rightfully sent off (i.e. the first yellow), there is no excuses for his petulance walking off that pitch today. He's a grown man, for fucksake. So what? They were being nasty to you? You're a football player for one of the biggest clubs in the world - deal with it or get out.

The only minor positive I can find from today is that I thought Hutton is finally out there proving a point. He had a decent game in the circumstances, and his drive was evident.

this x100000000000

OMG...........never had Derek down for that, you two used to have great banter on QT. Reminds me of another two posters..........hmmmmmmmmmmmmm but who?

Don't worry ED I haven't spat any dummy. Him jumping on anything I post won't change that (tu)

I do enjoy the banter with guys like yourself. Decent guys you can have a laugh with.I don't know what his problem is though, if he dislikes me so much I don't know why he doesn't just block or ignore me.

I don't disagree with a lot of what you say and had this been your opening post my reaction would have been different. However opening the bears den up and all you see is basically our players are cunts and Ally needs to walk away is far too negative. Let's at least try to see the positives and if we are going to discuss the negatives try to avoid calling our own players and manager shite and cunts.

Who in your honest opinion do you think we could get to replace him? I can't see any better coming along.

Not a dig at you, as I don't know if you do or don't read the BD even if you don't post in it as much, but I have been saying these things week in and week out. Today was just too much for me and I got to the point. Like I have also said the players do not get away scot-free here.

I have never posted on here that any of our players are what you refer to nor have I done so with fellow fans, I also couldn't pick out any positives today. Maybe Kal Naismith's performance when he came on, but that was it.

As for a new Manager, I'm not sure. I haven't really truly though about a different Manager mainly because I don't think McCoist will go or will be sacked. The time to think of a new Manager is when we have a Manager's position free.

OMG...........never had Derek down for that, you two used to have great banter on QT. Reminds me of another two posters..........hmmmmmmmmmmmmm but who?

I hope it results in the same conclusion tbh.

This one brings a new meaning to being 'childish'.

Ho hum...