Walk Away McCoist.

Clemdog

Wow.

We were shown in October-November against ICT we were nothing more than an average SPL side with our current resources.

The performance was abysmal, I give you that but we were always the underdog.

Let the tramps have their day, it won't be long til we're back and they are put in their rightful place in the middle of the SPL.

From the aftermath of the Montrose game:

"Our overall performance was not good enough and our standard of finishing was probably worse."

McCoist insists his players will have a bleak future at the club if they produce another unacceptable display.

When asked if the Gers had been guilty of a lapse of concentration, he said: "I don't know. But I tell you what, they better switch on kind of quick or they will be completely switched off.

"What I'm saying is, that level of performance can't, and won't, be tolerated"

Not sure where he can go from here.

sorry but i dont agree.

the players are just not good enough for this level

the manager and staff are fine. it wont matter how you get them ready if they are not good enough.

simple

While I don't agree that McCoist should go, he is responsible for bringing in the likes of Cribari and Faure. He's fortunate to have some great young players too.

I hope gers fans don't jump on the band wagon wi this nonesence talk about sacking mccoist

I hope gers fans don't jump on the band wagon wi this nonesence talk about sacking mccoist

Are you for real, wake up and smell the coffee mate, McCoist will always be a legend at the club but don't let that mask the fact that he is not the man to take us forward. We have been shite all season, the last two games at ibrox have been shocking. Another performance where no-one had a fucking clue and as for perry and cribari. Thats the worst centre half pairing I've witnessed in my 33 years on this planet. IM not kidding when i say id do a better job. Id certainly not be letting wee cunts like that Russell waltz through me every two minutes challenge free

We got what we deserved today. Once again, no organisation and no change of tactics when it all started to go wrong.

We showed today that we are what we are at the moment, good enough to be top of 3rd division but nowhere near good enough for the SPL. Dundee Utd are a very mediocre team and look what they did to us.

Its time for a complete change of the coaching staff, Durrant & McDowell have had there chances but we are simply not improving or going forward with them. We need new input into training.

As for Ally, he will always be a Rangers legend but, I am sorry to say, he just does not cut the mustard as a manager. A job upstairs surely awaits him.

We should act now regarding a change of staff, today was just one defeat too many

I know this won't be popular, but like I said to a fellow member today :

'I'm not one for making topics but today enough was enough. I've quietly went about making my feelings known about McCoist for the past year.

But he simply hasn't got it in him, he signed those players and he manages those players. The buck stops there!'

Black's stroking of the corner flag at the end should see him suspended by the club.

This shows complete disregard for discipline.

Ally you're great for morale but hopeless when things get serious - I also refer to your recent Durrant

wind up.

It's going to be a long haul folks.

People are so quick to blame ally which I think is very unfair especially today where so many players didn't turn up....yes some of his team selections have been poor and he is completely blind to our issue down the right but you can't legislate for the mistakes our players made today.

I would quantify that though by saying the way we have played this year has been awful...is that ally's fault? Not entirely but the buck does stop with him...why we can't string 3 passes together is beyond me...massive improvements needed but at least this may be a wake up call to the "but wer 20 points clear brigade" of how poor we are and how let down we are being by overpaid wasters.

Well I don't agree that McCoist should walk away, but I was concerned by the lack of fitness of our players, we have the best facilities in the UK and yet we looked like a 3rd division at the end there.

Defence cost us big time, all of the goals they scored were as a result of mistakes made by the defence. Daly ran us ragged, yet I didn't see him win a header against Boca, Goian or Papac last term ..