Regan and the BBC taking the piss

Carsons Dog

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/21309776

Some of our biggest haters get together

Caught Reagan talking about Rangers on the way home from work,tbh he was fair with his comments about Rangers and even batted off an obvious Rangers hater question.

"Why has CG not been charged with bringing the game into disrepute?"

"Because he hasn't broken any rules,and to be punished you need to break rules(might even be a dig at spl,but doubt it),not because you don't like what he says."

Paraphrased slightly but that's the gist of it.

Britney on the other hand just can't contain his contempt for all thing Rangers.

What benefit has the ordinary Scottish football fan seen in your time in charge?

(My time in charge has been about driving forward the recommendations from the McLeish Liewell Report, growing participation, improving performance, trying to build an environment where the game can be respected.) He is correct we are more respected, by comedians for all the joke material that him and his associates have supplied. The only impact that he and his cronies have made is to the SFL3 as these wee teams are financially rolling it in as THE BEST FANS IN THE WORLD keep turning up in fantastic numbers to support THE FAMOUS GLASGOW RANGERS much to the annoyance of liewell and his puppets.

You could interpret it that way, but it may not be intended that way. I don't think he's smart enough, although I wouldn't be surprised if the BBC were teeing him up to say it, given the wording.

There are far greater concerns to focus on regarding the BBC, Regan and the SFA. I wouldn't waste too much time on this one. That would be an unfortunate distraction.

You could interpret it that way, but it may not be intended that way. I don't think he's smart enough, although I wouldn't be surprised if the BBC were teeing him up to say it, given the wording.

There are far greater concerns to focus on regarding the BBC, Regan and the SFA. I wouldn't waste too much time on this one. That would be an unfortunate distraction.

100% loaded question. It's the BBC, for fuck's sake...

Thicker skin required, folks!

If it was Rangers Supporters then the questions asked might have been different.

1. Why did you allow an Illegal transfer embargo to be placed on Rangers.

2. Why is there still money being withheld from the club by the SFA and the SPL.

3. Why did you agree to the 5 way agreement that would have stripped Rangers of honours, before they were found guilty of anything.

4. why did you favourite a tweet that wanted to see a Rangers player hung, and another saying our club was bigoted.

5. why the fuck are you still in Scottish Football.

If it was Rangers Supporters then the questions asked might have been different.

2. Why is there still money being withheld from the club by the SFA and the SPL.

3. Why did you agree to the 5 way agreement that would have stripped Rangers of honours, before they were found guilty of anything.

4. why did you favourite a tweet that wanted to see a Rangers player hung, and another saying our club was bigoted.

There's the rub.

BBC Scotland deliberately deny Rangers supporters access to the debate. BBC Scotland have approx' 35 regular contributors to their football output on both radio and TV, only one, Derek Ferguson can be considered a Rangers supporter. Remember, BBC Scotland continually portray our club as 'the establishment team'.

Denied access to the debate, it continues as a process of increasing marginalisation, demonisation, triumphalism, and occasional dehumanisation of the Rangers support and club.

What ? Odious didn't ask any of the above ?

why do people actually listen to this pish. let them get on with their sad little obsessed lifes with everything that is rangers.

I was listening to it, but to hear creep trying to rationalise everything is just too much for any sane human being to take. I turned it off and will not even listen to the podcast.

The BBC Ireland(Scotland) have been talking shite for years and although I listen to the news, I'll have to stop listening to the radio full stop. No TV, no radio, don't buy papers.

Read a book, it's by far and away the best thing to do. If you do have to have a media hit, the iPlayer and the like is plenty enough.

Great points mate. I would add:

6. How did you get the job?

7. Are you Lawwell and Reid's puppet?

8. Did you / SFA investigate Whyte or were aware of his background prior to taking over Rangers?

9. Do you ever reply to correspondence?

10. How do you spell sporting integrity?

11. Do you know it only takes 2hrs 45 mins to go back to Durham by train (one away)?

If accepted by another league (England) would you stand in the way?

Answer..It`s a hypothetical question, it will never happen!

Reagan`s answer is YES he will stand in their way >>>>" it will never happen!" <<<<<<