Our team isn't that good.

keithgersbear

I see people calling for McCoists head and saying the team let us down and so on. The truth is we are crap and not good enough for that level of football which shows you just how far behind we are because that Dundee Utd side had not won at home since August. Which shows you just how bad we are and how lacking in quality we are.

It is going to be a long road to get back to the standard we need to be at to get back to the top of Scottish football. What is the point in getting rid of Ally McCoist? It will change very little, we will still have a very average squad of players and will not be able to compete for any of the big domestic cups in Scotland.

Sadly our level is the 3rd division at this moment in time. People calling for the managers head aren't giving realistic targets manager wise to some one who can come on and eventually take us back to the top in Scottish football. No serious manager will join us at this moment time.

All you would be doing is replacing a manager like McCoist with some one who will just get us back to the top division and then most likely have to replace him. We aren't going to win any of the domestic cups while playing at this level of football.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Were certainly not SPL level.

My big gripe is I'm reading rangers class comments over and over when the ones saying the players are not rangers class need to realise. we ain't at a level where they should be judged as what we are accustomed too.

With the players we have we should be competing at this level

Mccoist is a terrible manager and needs replacing

Reality check, the squad are not SPL level and a few good players DONT make a team

Were certainly not SPL level.

My big gripe is I'm reading rangers class comments over and over when the ones saying the players are not rangers class need to realise. we ain't at a level where they should be judged as what we are accustomed too.

People want to ignore and forget about what we went through last year.

It's like they went to bed in 2011 and woke up in 2013 confused at where we are.

People want to ignore and forget about what we went through last year.

It's like they went to bed in 2011 and woke up in 2013 confused at where we are.

not so much taking into account the past but more so now, where we are at this moment, some are point blank refusing to accept we are not SPL level.

SPL Players / 'class'

-Alexander

-Wallace

-Little

-Black

-Templeton

-Sheils

-Hutton

-Sandazza

All players who have played in SPL and with 8 players I expect us to compete with SPL teams.

I hold Ally and management team responsible and they need replaced - anyone who thinks otherwise needs a reality check.

We have been poor all season and more so lately. The defence has been appalling and that was shown up again yesterday, Sandaza must be the worst striker at Rangers since Billy Urquhart. The transfer embargo has done massive damage to us.

Ally's ability to recognise and sign good players who are unheard of and not getting the best out if the players he manages has done massive damage to us.

Ally is a clone of Sir Walter, a very bad clone. It is not working for him. Love you ally but you aint a manager. No knee jerk reaction, ive been saying this from the start. You either have it or you don't. Sadly Ally aint got what it takes. Only the blind will follow on. And they seem to be happy at the ugly football he brings to the club.

If our lvl is the third division why do we have the second highest wage bill in scotland?

OP is fucking looking for excuses, we are paying 7 figures annually out on wages so our lvl should be way way way aboce the third dividion, but , it fucking isn't and that is down to one personand one person only McCoist, yes we know the players are not performing, but at the end of the day he fucking signed them, he fucking gave them contracts which bely their talent, he organises, coaches, motivates them and ultimatley the fuckign buck stops with him!!!

If we are to be believe our squads lvl is third division then one or two things need to happen ie 1. Salaries need to be reduced dramatically to reflect the lvl of talent/commitment on show from these mugs 2. A clear out of big earners takes place and we bring in appropriate players preferebly young and hungry.

With the money we are paying out it suggests we should be massacring these teams, we are not, in fact we are struggling to compete, that is a damning reflection on the management and coaching staff in fact everyone running the club, a decent manager could build a squad capable of competing in scottish football at all levels whilst also securing promotion back to the top for a FRACTION of what we are currently paying out and any suggestion otherwise is fucking nonsense

Sick to fuck of this McCoist love in, he is currently the most divisive figure within Ibrox and why people can't see his management, coaching, tactical awareness, abvility to motivate players is fucking non existent i'll never know We have been fucking turgid since he took over with only the brief good performance every couple months to speak of he has been in charge for nearly 2 years and most of it even before fucking admin has been horrendous fucking shite football getting pumped off falkirk, maribor and malmo for example even when the team was full of internationals, he's a donkey of a manager and needs to get to fuck..

Wage bill. Wage bill wage bill wage bill wage bill.

We are in a position of circumstance this season, needs must and all that, do you think this is the squad for when we are back playing at the top. Do you think thr wont be changes,and players leaving etc

We are in a position of circumstance this season, needs must and all that, do you think this is the squad for when we are back playing at the top. Do you think thr wont be changes,and players leaving etc

The vast majority of these players won't be here when we get back to the top division.

I'm sick of all the wages talk.

You'd think with the amount Real Madrid, Man City, Chelsea and Man Utd pay in wages they never lose or play badly. doh

The vast majority of these players won't be here when we get back to the top division.

exactly, why I don't understand the constant comments bout us being SPL level, our players not being rangers class. I'm curious what we can go for where we are just now that is rangers class. Who would come who is rangers class.