eMail for on air clarification by Hugh Keevins

RockingRod

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck with this OP but you are pissing against a hurricane, the thick obsessed Tim is to fucking stupid, deranged and bitter to even know where to begin answering the valid questions you have asked in any kind of balanced fair or remotely intelligent manner, these fuckers are like robots all fine tuned to spew out the same bile and propaganda over and over. In all honesty I doubt Dhim Kevins would have the attention span to even make it past the first paragraph in your mail.

Good effort though mate (tu)

Send it to me Oleg - If I can get it out into the open I will do so.

From my post yesterday.

Points for Keevins;

"The rule of Law"- a phrase he uses in connection with the SPL commission- does not apply. It is not a court of Law. Is he trying to give it the credence it clearly lacks?

Judges are not perfect and are often out of touch and often get it wrong, as the press have often revealed.

Lord Carloway was a judge, whom Keevins said wouldn't get it wrong - shortly before he was publicly deemed to have got it wrong.

Craig Whyte is being sued for defrauding Rangers of £25m by the administrators. Why does he overlook this and portray Whyte as acting in our interests.

There's much more on his inconsistent responses to Reid and Green that could be said.

Nuremberg shug goes out of his way to say something controversial every time he's on that disgrace for a radio station.

I agree he has to be taken to task for coming out with this bile, but don't lose sight of the fact he does this intentionally to wind people up and get them to phone in.

I have heard him many a time taking a controversial stance solely to wind the beggers up as well.

Complaining this way about it won't do any good I'm afraid he's only carrying out the policy of the radio station, so therefore direct all complaints to the parent company who own radio catholic.

Bears and Bearettes I am sending the following mail into Clyde copying in the usual to ask for clarification of the continued diatribes from Hugh Keevins. I have tried to get on air to discuss this with him but no joy so will see if they and he has the balls to address these.

Prior to doing so can I ask that the grammar police and wiser bears check it out to make sure I have got things right before sending it and giving an easy get out option?

Subject: Request for on air clarification from Hugh Keevins

Dear ... ,

I have been trying unsuccessfully for several weeks to get onto your Super Scoreboard Programme to try to discuss what I feel are continuous slurs against my team by one of your contributors a certain “Hugh Keevins”.

He has repeatedly used comments like “broken timeline” “ran away from their debts” “debt free at a cost to the creditors of the OldCo” “no punishment” and I feel that an equal opportunity show that is the most listened to and is in fact the sole broadcaster to cater for Scottish Football on a daily basis should at least give us the opportunity to ask for answers to vital questions and refute these claims which are bandied about so often they are almost accepted as fact.

I am a Rangers fan and have been for 50 years and readily admit that there recently have been issues with the corporate management of my club which has impacted on the daily running of the football side of things as well as indirectly affecting the rest of Scottish Football as a result of recent events.

I would however ask that you pass the following questions / statements onto Hugh Keevins and ask that he address them in his next appearance on the show – instead of his weekly diatribe this will give him the chance to clarify his statements and hopefully using his extensive contacts and knowledge confirm or refute them.

1 – Broken Timeline:

The football side of the business along with the assets and history was sold to Charles Green’s consortium during the administration process and prior to the corporate company going into liquidation – ergo no broken timeline as the club was owned by a new corporate entity prior to this.

2 – Ran Away From Their Debts:

I assume he is referring to the old corporate company which did allow a number of debts to accumulate under the stewardship of Craig Whyte. These debts can be broken down into 4 separate sections;
  • Football Debts – these were settled by the Charles Green Consortium as part of the licence conditions imposed by the SFA.
  • Tax, N.I. Contributions and VAT ( not including the “Big Tax Case” ) – these were withheld by Craig Whyte despite being deducted at source so in fact the football operations side of things was actually complying with the rules but the corporate management structure did not pay these to the relevant authorities. Craig Whyte is currently facing legal action from the liquidators of the old corporate company with regard to moneys missing from the old company. Sums in the region of £50 million pounds have been quoted – it is safe to assume the withheld deductions are part of this claim.
  • Non Football Debts – This is the most damning of Hugh Keevins regular comments and its one that is often the most emotive as it affected small businesses most of them local. It should be noted that a large number of the smaller debts were paid by the Rangers Fans Fighting Fund and individual fans that took a moral responsibility and settled where possible. Charles Green’s Consortium did try to secure a CVA to settle these but as we are all aware this was rejected by HMRC, who claimed they never do deals but then promptly did a deal with Heart of Midlothian, so no settlement was reached. As a codicil to this perhaps Hugh Keevins can find out why prize money and transfer fees which were payable to the old corporate entity are still being withheld by the SFA and SPL when these could, of course, be used to repay some of the Non football Debts?
  • Ticketus – the famous ticketing advance deal which was used to purchase the previous corporate entity was a personal transaction which was underwritten by personal guarantees from Craig Whyte so as such form no part of any potential debt associated with the “OldCo”.

3 – Current Status and how we got there:

We find ourselves languishing in Division 3 of the SFL as a result of the SPL Clubs voting not to allow Rangers re-entry into the current top league of Scottish Football – this is fact and should require no clarification.

We are currently under a transfer embargo imposed as part of the conditions of licence issue from the SFA – this was deemed to be an “illegal” punishment by a court of law but was held as a Sword of Damocles over our heads in that refusal to accept this “illegal” punishment would mean a refusal of a licence to play football. – Can Hugh Keevins clarify that this is true?

As a result of the placing in Division 3 of the SFL a number of players left the club with no transfer fees being paid for them. This is still subject to a legal challenge by Charles Green’s consortium and it would be reasonable to have expected sums of approximately £25 million for these players. This could have been sufficient to pay the small creditors and perhaps stave off the Liquidation of the Old corporate entity. – Can Hugh Keevins clarify that this is true?

As a result of there being a new corporate entity looking after the football side of the business that are currently unable to produce 3 consecutive years accounts we are currently ineligible for entry to European competition – this is fact and should require no clarification.

There have been several other clubs who entered into administration namely Motherwell, Dundee and Queens Park who all successfully agreed a CVA to pay a small percentage of debts owed – presumably Hugh Keevins when speaking of them also adds his famous “ ran away from their debts” line? . – Can Hugh Keevins clarify that this is true?

Good valid points ,made in the email ,although I never listen to that stations drivel , as has been known for years ,they will only appease to their dhim listeners , so would think they will just sling the email a rubber ear ( unfortunately they don't like the truth ,only listening figures ,so don't tune in )

good shout about time these cunts were challenged.i would be tempted to add my phone number so he has no excuse for not replying as some say its a wee bit long for a phone in but perhaps off air he could find some balls rather than hide behind the keyboard

Bears and Bearettes I am sending the following mail into Clyde copying in the usual to ask for clarification of the continued diatribes from Hugh Keevins. I have tried to get on air to discuss this with him but no joy so will see if they and he has the balls to address these.

Prior to doing so can I ask that the grammar police and wiser bears check it out to make sure I have got things right before sending it and giving an easy get out option?

Dear ... ,

I have been trying unsuccessfully for several weeks to get onto your Super Scoreboard Programme to try to discuss what I feel are continuous slurs against my team by one of your contributors a certain “Hugh Keevins”.

He has repeatedly used comments like “broken timeline” “ran away from their debts” “debt free at a cost to the creditors of the OldCo” “no punishment” and I feel that an equal opportunity show that is the most listened to and is in fact the sole broadcaster to cater for Scottish Football on a daily basis should at least give us the opportunity to ask for answers to vital questions and refute these claims which are bandied about so often they are almost accepted as fact.

I am a Rangers fan and have been for 50 years and readily admit that there recently have been issues with the corporate management of my club which has impacted on the daily running of the football side of things as well as indirectly affecting the rest of Scottish Football as a result of recent events.

I would however ask that you pass the following questions / statements onto Hugh Keevins and ask that he address them in his next appearance on the show – instead of his weekly diatribe this will give him the chance to clarify his statements and hopefully using his extensive contacts and knowledge confirm or refute them.

1 – Broken Timeline:

The football side of the business along with the assets and history was sold to Charles Green’s consortium during the administration process and prior to the corporate company going into liquidation – ergo no broken timeline as the club was owned by a new corporate entity prior to this.

I assume he is referring to the old corporate company which did allow a number of debts to accumulate under the stewardship of Craig Whyte. These debts can be broken down into 4 separate sections;
  • Football Debts – these were settled by the Charles Green Consortium as part of the licence conditions imposed by the SFA.
  • Tax, N.I. Contributions and VAT ( not including the “Big Tax Case” ) – these were withheld by Craig Whyte despite being deducted at source so in fact the football operations side of things was actually complying with the rules but the corporate management structure did not pay these to the relevant authorities. Craig Whyte is currently facing legal action from the liquidators of the old corporate company with regard to moneys missing from the old company. Sums in the region of £50 million pounds have been quoted – it is safe to assume the withheld deductions are part of this claim.
  • Non Football Debts – This is the most damning of Hugh Keevins regular comments and its one that is often the most emotive as it affected small businesses most of them local. It should be noted that a large number of the smaller debts were paid by the Rangers Fans Fighting Fund and individual fans that took a moral responsibility and settled where possible. Charles Green’s Consortium did try to secure a CVA to settle these but as we are all aware this was rejected by HMRC, who claimed they never do deals but then promptly did a deal with Heart of Midlothian, so no settlement was reached. As a codicil to this perhaps Hugh Keevins can find out why prize money and transfer fees which were payable to the old corporate entity are still being withheld by the SFA and SPL when these could, of course, be used to repay some of the Non football Debts?
  • Ticketus – the famous ticketing advance deal which was used to purchase the previous corporate entity was a personal transaction which was underwritten by personal guarantees from Craig Whyte so as such form no part of any potential debt associated with the “OldCo”.

We find ourselves languishing in Division 3 of the SFL as a result of the SPL Clubs voting not to allow Rangers re-entry into the current top league of Scottish Football – this is fact and should require no clarification.

We are currently under a transfer embargo imposed as part of the conditions of licence issue from the SFA – this was deemed to be an “illegal” punishment by a court of law but was held as a Sword of Damocles over our heads in that refusal to accept this “illegal” punishment would mean a refusal of a licence to play football. – Can Hugh Keevins clarify that this is true?

As a result of the placing in Division 3 of the SFL a number of players left the club with no transfer fees being paid for them. This is still subject to a legal challenge by Charles Green’s consortium and it would be reasonable to have expected sums of approximately £25 million for these players. This could have been sufficient to pay the small creditors and perhaps stave off the Liquidation of the Old corporate entity. – Can Hugh Keevins clarify that this is true?

As a result of there being a new corporate entity looking after the football side of the business that are currently unable to produce 3 consecutive years accounts we are currently ineligible for entry to European competition – this is fact and should require no clarification.

There have been several other clubs who entered into administration namely Motherwell, Dundee and Queens Park who all successfully agreed a CVA to pay a small percentage of debts owed – presumably Hugh Keevins when speaking of them also adds his famous “ ran away from their debts” line? . – Can Hugh Keevins clarify that this is true?

You spelt Cretin wrong !! :pipe:(tu)

Dear ... ,

1 – Broken Timeline:

If you don't get a reply, write to the Chief Executive and/or Managing Director of rc, they have a legal obligation to reply, and if we all do the same then they'll soon get fed up having to reply to each and every letter.

Hope you don't mind but I'm going to plagiarise much of your letter and send it to the M.D. and see what happens.

:7325:

Radio Clyde - The clue's in the initials.

I wouldn't worry about Keevins, he's shown his colours and would rather play to the gallery than be a professional journalist.

Anyone even vaguely dealing with facts can see Rangers problems were not self-inflicted, but came about as a direct result of the frivolous case brought by HMRC.

But for that, Rangers would have sailed on under Murray (until someone bought us) and we'd never have heard of Craig Whyte or the ensuing chaos he heaped upon us.

Keevins is an old man, a bitter failed hack, who likes to court controversy and will not engage in any meaningful debate as he knows fine well he would be totally outgunned. He spouts lies and half-truths knowing he can't be challenged on them.

He may be daft, but even he's not daft enough to believe half of what he says.

i would also ask him his position on the fact that Fergus McCann liquidated one of selliks holding companies ( how many do they or did they have) that David Low said owed hmrc around £400k and the bunnet said it was not his debt to pay, did he not run away from his debts.

Well done mate and not a waste of time as others have said. Excellent post and its about time we stopped boycotting these shows and challenged them head on. What HMRC r doing now is a massive gamble not just to pursue the other 2.5k companies, but if they fail again there WILL be massive ramifications that they have liquidated us possibly illegally as they took into account the ebt's when they refused Charles Green's CVA. This is exactly the facts that these "second rate journalists" are deliberately excluding from their articles.

i would also ask him his position on the fact that Fergus McCann liquidated one of selliks holding companies ( how many do they or did they have) that David Low said owed hmrc around £400k and the bunnet said it was not his debt to pay, did he not run away from his debts.

Not sure this is true mate. Celtic changed holding companies, never liquidated one owing money.

I may be wrong tho.

well done mate the more that complain the better.

As I said in another thread, I emailed Radio Clyde to complain about their bias and got an email back from Lorraine Herbison (Head of News and Sport) saying that she could not believe that I thought they were biased !!!!

I dont listen to their bile anymore.

Thanks for your comments and I have sent this mail in so will update with any progress or feedback.

I have signed the petition and also got 10 others to do so - if we all did that this would be being debated now instead we languish at less than 40k last time I looked so come on people don't you think the unwashed would have had everyone and their non-related granny signing this? Their close family members would take it past the million mark!

The time for sitting back or ignoring the "bampots" is over - it took action to save our club and its going to take action to right the wrongs being heaped upon us it may seem a trivial eMail or waste of time to some but at least its an action being taken instead of mumbling in the corner - these jokers have been regrouping and the appeal news is just what they were waiting for to wage another propaganda war against us.

We are the people - come on then lets see some people power...

Excellent mate, you covered a lot of good things in that e-mail, someone said phone in, but i noticed that you had tried this on several occasions,and i don't agree with some on here that say you are wasting your time, if we all did that we'd be as well giving up! i'd be inclined to keep trying to get on air and put at least some of those points over, but once again, well done..... (tu)