the great davie provan

samenzi

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Saw him many years ago outside St Midden's ground (Love st?) The Auld Man sent me across to get his autograph which he then snaffled for himself. Halfway through the first half Davie blootered the ball about a mile wide of the goal and smashed my bottle of ginger which I had placed agains the outside of the terracing wall.

So sad to hear of his illness now

WATP

Is this the same Davie provan thats commentating on the scotland match right now ?

Come on Scott, do you really think he's in a home, suffering from dementia and providing commentary on the Scotland game? Really??

Not a "sensible question" at all!

I feel fuckin dirty

Sorry guys, the Davie provan that played for Rangers was well before my time, I had never been told of him, I feel totally fuckin ignorant and just stupid,

It truly was a stupid question, and I take it back,

Sorry again,

I feel fuckin dirty

Sorry guys, the Davie provan that played for Rangers was well before my time, I had never been told of him, I feel totally fuckin ignorant and just stupid,

It truly was a stupid question, and I take it back,

Sorry again,

Apology accepted (from me at least!).

I'll admit when I first saw it I thought of the other Davie Provan too (a Rangers man despite playing for Celtic and also a the brother of an old friend). Lets move on.

Apology accepted (from me at least!).

I'll admit when I first saw it I thought of the other Davie Provan too (a Rangers man despite playing for Celtic and also a the brother of an old friend). Lets move on.

Thanks man, im just the idiot that spoke out about it, i just feel incredibly stupid now