246 members have voted

1. 1. would terry butcher be a good choice as the next rangers manager

• yes
    • no

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

people seem to forget that big terry assisted greatly in rangers winning 2 league titles as manager of motherwell and inverness.by defeating the scum

actions speak louder than words

But he now claims the club he 'assisted' no longer exists. Also why would this make him a goid choice?

How can anyone say Ally is not upto the job ? I think promotion this season was the only aim and we have nearly done it .

Judge Ally after next season once the club has settled abit and we can again buy players , i honestly still believe he can become a great Rangers manager just needs time and the young squad are in good hands believe me .

The man who says we are a new club? No thanks.

Wouldn't be surprised if the Sun added that in themselves and even if he did actually say it, its the result of the brainwashing carried out by the media in the couple of months following our failed CVA.

A Rangers legend who has developed into a fine manager, would take him back in a heartbeat if ever there is a vacany.

For now, however, Coisty has my backing. I haven't agreed with his signing policy, I haven't been filled with confidence by his overall record as manager and style of play, but as far as I am concerned he has had to work under extremely difficult conditions and played a huge part in saving our club from extinction. So he deserves his chance.

you are talking nonsense if you believe that terry was "just doing his job" in those 2 crucial matches against the scum.he would make damn sure his players were up for those games

:lol:

Imagine the team talk...

'Right lads you better beat these manky bastards because I'm a big Rangers fan,we need to do our bit and help them win the league! After 3..Follow Follow.....'

Sit doon Ian.

:lol:

Imagine the team talk...

'Right lads you better beat these manky bastards because I'm a big Rangers fan,we need to do our bit and help them win the league! After 3..Follow Follow.....'

Sit doon Ian.

Seems easily forgotten that he nearly denied us league titles with points won against us....

The only thing of note he has done (apart from this season (so far) was take Sydney FC from a championship winning squad to the laughing stock of Australian football in the space of 7 months.

No way I want Butcher near our team.

I always thought Terry was a legend for Rangers for his never say die attitude.

But he really does not seem to have any media savvy at all. He opens his mouth and all sorts of incomprehensible guff comes out.

His heart I do not doubt, his intelligence as a manager and his managerial skills I do.

Not a future Rangers manager for me.

How can anyone say Ally is not upto the job ? I think promotion this season was the only aim and we have nearly done it .

Judge Ally after next season once the club has settled abit and we can again buy players , i honestly still believe he can become a great Rangers manager just needs time and the young squad are in good hands believe me .

I'm sure the same was said in his 1st season as our manager aswell. How many times are we going to here this excuse?