Will we finally make the 50,000 on Saturday?

Thermopylae

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If we can't get over 50k for our 140 year anniversary we never will. If we won't attendances of over 50k then we need to expand the Stadium.

Also, anything other than a win against Queens and Ally should be replaced.

Fuck, you're a happy cunt - any bad news looming for the Bears.

I think we might struggle to get 45k plus on Saturday...with the way we have been playing recently and it being the long weekend I think a few might miss it this week unfortunately.

I really am hoping that Saturday is the start of things to come...there is no cups now and the league is as good as done so its time to start playing with more freedom and I would like to see more of the youngsters start.

If we can't get over 50k for our 140 year anniversary we never will. If we won't attendances of over 50k then we need to expand the Stadium.

Also, anything other than a win against Queens and Ally should be replaced.

It's not really a shortage of demand it's just there are always a few season ticket holders on the day who can't make it and that causes the crowd to just dip under the 50,000. Also I'm bound to say the demand will get greater when the weather improves ... there are some Bears who just can't go at this time of year either because of advancing years or poor health

I think we might struggle to get 45k plus on Saturday...with the way we have been playing recently and it being the long weekend I think a few might miss it this week unfortunately.

I really am hoping that Saturday is the start of things to come...there is no cups now and the league is as good as done so its time to start playing with more freedom and I would like to see more of the youngsters start.

Looks pretty full to me

http://www.rangers.talent-sport.co.uk/PagesPublic/ProductBrowse/standAndAreaSelection.aspx?stadium=IB&product=T13A12&campaign=&type=H

I think attendences have peaked for this season. The standard of football does not encourage fans to turn out.

Ridiculous. I'm not waking up at 4am to get to the airport so I can get up to Glasgow to see amazing football. I'm doing it to see Rangers, that's all that matters to me this season. If people are honestly starting to think of not turning up after 6 months of SFL3 football, where we have had worldwide recognition for our attendances, then tbh we are better off without those people.

This season was always going to test the loyalties of the fans. This season isn't the defining moment of Rangers FC, it's the defining moment of the supporters. So far we have the world in awe at our loyalty to OUR club. To lose our focus now would be a waste. They will talk about us for generations.

Never, ever underestimate the Rangers support.

Ridiculous. I'm not waking up at 4am to get to the airport so I can get up to Glasgow to see amazing football. I'm doing it to see Rangers, that's all that matters to me this season. If people are honestly starting to think of not turning up after 6 months of SFL3 football, where we have had worldwide recognition for our attendances, then tbh we are better off without those people.

This season was always going to test the loyalties of the fans. This season isn't the defining moment of Rangers FC, it's the defining moment of the supporters. So far we have the world in awe at our loyalty to OUR club. To lose our focus now would be a waste. They will talk about us for generations.

Never, ever underestimate the Rangers support.

Well said - having a weekend on the swally is a bonus as well though