Will we finally make the 50,000 on Saturday?

Thermopylae

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If we can't get over 50k for our 140 year anniversary we never will. If we won't attendances of over 50k then we need to expand the Stadium.

Also, anything other than a win against Queens and Ally should be replaced.

the only reason we didn't get 50k against Stirling was because there was hardly any away fans

I would encourage everyone to get out there on Saturday and show them WATP.

I've bought 10 extra tickets including two for a couple of Liverpool fans from down south who are desperate to experience the Ibrox experience for the first time.

The media and the bheasts are desperate for our attendances to fall away and to date they have been spewing because they haven't.

So much so that they are fabricating their own attendances in a vain attempt to pretend they are keeping up with us.

Aye but he was willing to betray the club and support to attend a match we were boycotting knowing it would anger people so i couldn't imagine him being scared of going to Ibrox.

He shouldnt be scared or be put off going but I would understand him having doubts so soon after this statement.

Why wouldn't he?

*see Godfather's reply post #16.

Not only will he face the wrath of his fellow RSA members, there will be Bears in and around his seat that will, I'm sure, be having words in his shell-like.

It could be a very uncomfortable 90-minutes for the self-confessed liar.

*see Godfather's reply post #16.

Not only will he face the wrath of his fellow RSA members, there will be Bears in and around his seat that will, I'm sure, be having words in his shell-like.

It could be a very uncomfortable 90-minutes for the self-confessed liar.

I did and i replied :lol:

He'll probably sit in the away end in the hope he's not recognised ;)