***The Official Rangers v Queen's Park Thread***

AlBear.

Squad needs a real shake up IMO

Alexander

Argyriou Faure Hegarty Wallace

McKay Crawford Hutton Aird

Templeton

Little

If Sandaza is fit I would like to see a 4-4-2 with Temps instead of Aird in the wing with Fran partnering Little

Did you read the piece on the website about Templeton wanting to play the supporting role?

I agree. I remember seeing Shiels playing in the hole for N.I earlier in the season and was convinced that was his role but he has become lost in there. I'd like to see Temps get another shot in the middle.

Did you read the piece on the website about Templeton wanting to play the supporting role?

I agree. I remember seeing Shiels playing in the hole for N.I earlier in the season and was convinced that was his role but he has become lost in there. I'd like to see Temps get another shot in the middle.

Yeah, and he did have more impact when played there. Also Shiels has talent there's no denying that and the guys shown it several times this season but he just disappears too often in matches which is frustrating. Think Faure needs a chance at CB as that's his actual position and we actually want an idea of how good he really is not just watch him struggle at RB. Perry and Cribari just isn't working so that needs changed, would like to see Gasparotto amongst the first team also.

Finally Aird and McKay natural widemen, just makes sense for them to be playing out wide

Squad needs a real shake up IMO

Alexander

Argyriou Faure Hegarty Wallace

McKay Crawford Hutton Aird

Templeton

Little

If Sandaza is fit I would like to see a 4-4-2 with Temps instead of Aird in the wing with Fran partnering Little

That's pretty much the team I would like to see us start with on Saturday with the exception of faure..he just looks so akward to me and I would stick with cribari beside hegarty. Really hope black doesn't start to give him a kick up the arse..

That's pretty much the team I would like to see us start with on Saturday with the exception of faure..he just looks so akward to me and I would stick with cribari beside hegarty. Really hope black doesn't start to give him a kick up the arse..

I'm not convinced with Faure also but believe he needs a shot at CB before we can fully right him off

Injury news from club site:

http://www.rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/item/3321-injury-problems-pile-up

RANGERS will be without six senior players for tomorrow’s meeting with Queen’s Park and the expectation is Lee McCulloch will join them on the sidelines once again too.

The Light Blues captain trained this morning at Murray Park but is now getting intensive treatment on the ankle problem which has sidelined him for most of 2013 so far.

McCulloch is rated as extremely doubtful for the clash with the Spiders, although boss Ally McCoist will give him every chance to prove his fitness.

Kevin Kyle and Francisco Sandaza are definitely absent through injuries while Kal Naismith is suspended for two games after he was sent off at Dundee United six days ago.

That leave the Ibrox team desperately short of attacking options and Andy Little will move into a central striking role from the right side of midfield.

Barrie McKay will probably come into the team too after turning in a good show for Scotland’s under-19s against the Netherlands in midweek.

Lewis Macleod remains on crutches and with a brace on his knee as he continues his rehabilitation from a medial ligament injury.

And Ross Perry misses out in defence along with Darren Cole, meaning Chris Hegarty, Sebastien Faure and Anestis Argyriou are all in contention to start.

Ian Black is available to take on the Hampden side despite also seeing red at Tannadice in the Scottish Cup.

With his dismissal coming for two yellow cards rather than a straight red as it was in Naismith’s case, his ban carries over to next season’s competition.

Will Black finally turn up and put in a decent performance. I think he is getting close to scoring for us, but to be honest I prefer Hutton making the runs into the box. If Black can stay in the middle, win balls and lay off to a team-mate I would consider it a good performance. I just hope he keeps calm and doesn't get booked this week!

Shiels needs dropped, he has done nothing since coming back from injury. I like to see Crawford get another chance.