Portsmouth

carrickblue

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope Portsmouth don't get expelled but even if they do, we have NO chance of getting their place. There are a number of teams in the Conference, some of whom are ex-Football League who have a much better case for entry.

I'll probably get slammed for raising this but the BBC Sports page is saying that Portsmouth face expulsion from the football league. Might this be our opportunity to make a bid for a move to England?

There adminstrator has put a bid in for them. If they don't raise a certain amount of money form now until the end of the season there getting kicked out that league.

Where would they go the conference?

I'm sure they were the first club on Twitter to send their best wishes to us when we entered admin.

Passionate support and they deserve better,if we ever get to England I wouldn't like it to be in place of them.

so passionate that their stadium is empty every other Saturday.

Is it?

I don't follow them,I'm just going by how I remember them before we played them.

It was always full even when they went into admin. But i have watched some of there highlights on the football league show and it looked empty. Maybe thats just the away end?

embarrassing thread

can you remember how you felt a few months ago when our team looked like it was going to die ? can you not put yourself in them Portsmouth fans shoes after all the shit we been thro ? would you truly like to take there place if they die ?

not for me nor is that shit english league

It was always full even when they went into admin. But i have watched some of there highlights on the football league show and it looked empty. Maybe thats just the away end?

Whilst way below capacity they still have the second highest average attendance in the league.

e7lzz7.jpg

Not sure mate,I just assumed the fans would have stuck by them but doesn't sound like it.

I worked with a Pompey fan Infact he helps run the northern Portsmouth supporters group and he was saying (before I left) that they have a bit of a split. Some want the current Pompey to cease trading and go down the leagues. Something to do with fraction park and buying it or some shite. I'm not 100% sure on the facts but he believed they would never get out of the financial shite they're in