Where Were You?

Gaz92

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Saw it on twitter. Phoned me old man, couldn't believe it then spent hour after hour looking at Rangers Media looking for news. A shit period but we're through it and my ( and I'm sure quite a few others ) love for this fantastic club has never been stronger.

I was tiling a roof on a new house in John o Groats when i heard the Radio 1 news on the old Makita radio. Right away bolted in the house to tell the joiner who was working inside who is a massive bluenose, thought he was gonna cry, before he gave me an hour long rant about David Murray

I had been in Manchester and had not checked NewsNow or here all day, came home and saw a million articles and threads on it, felt sick and upset but even then i couldnt of predicted what would follow, i suppose i hoped it would be a quick episode with just the points deduction and maybe some players being sold to clear debts. How wrong i was

In work, didn't know what to do tbh so ended up outside Ibrox later on on my way to the birds house.

Got pelters the next day off bears in work for being outside Ibrox but I genuinely didn't know what else to do :lol:

I wasn't there to protest against whyte, just wanted to have a look at our stadium after a day of news like that.

Surprisingly for me I was in the gym - it came on the telly and I was straight off the treadmill and demanding that they turn up the volume.

The events that the club went through afterwards made me lose more weight than that fricking gym ever did.

exactly the same for me except switch treadmill with exercise bike, I sprayed my mouthful of lucozade over some burd infront of me when it came on the TV.