Where Were You?

Gaz92

I was working in a new Tesco in Falkirk helping them out before it opened.

I found out in the canteen and couldn't believe it, I developed a twitch in my eye over the coming days over the stress, it was ridiculous.

It wasnt till then I realised how much Rangers actually meant to me.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

was at my work,holding a knife at the time,still see the mark on my filleting board even now,my aunt had died on the night of the twelfth and now this,lookin back on it now the resolve of my fellow bears has filled me with pride,the pride to say we're still here fuck the lot of ye,Rangers never surrender

In work.

There were obviously murmurings about administration the day before but, when it was official, I was in shock. Those were dark times but thankfully our club have come out of it, much to the disbelief of those outside who don't see Rangers as the same club. We base our thoughts on fact, not some trash plastered across the back, and front, of a tabloid rag.

I was in the house, and watched the whole episode unravel on Sky Sports News. I texted my brother-in-law, who was in the wilds of Argyll, and out of touch. I kept him updated. It gave me something to do, rather than just sit there completey helpless.

I thought of my late father, and how this whole mess would have broken his heart.

A had been working the night shift and I ended up getting up at like 5-6 at night, my girlfriend phoned me when she finished at 11 that night and asked "Are you ok about the Rangers thing?" and I thought she meant about Jelavic leaving and she had just realised that he left so I said Aye and told her I was going to my bed. Next day I woke up and was getting ready to go out a jog and and had the TV on mute and I seen Ibrox on the TV with the words Adminstration next to it.

Patched the Jog and spent the next 8 hours sitting at my computer with SSN on the TV. Toke a weeks holiday and spent the next week doing pretty much the same thing.

The Monday morning not sure if that was the 13th or 14th i woke up with some hangover turned SSN to see that Daniel Cousin had agreed to sign scrolloing along the breaking news ticker, so went to the shops get some ginger and a munch came back home walked into my living room and the SSN ticker had changed from Cousain to we had applied to enter admin.

was in the back of my van at work when a tim walked in and said with a massive smile on his face and told me which i instantly dismissed as shite then when he walked away whipped out my phone checked rm and seen the 1st thread saying ''rangers in administration'' spent the rest of the afternoon in a bad mood

I was decorating my room. There is a part of my back wall which has a story of what just just happened and how I felt at that very moment written on it. I will always remember saying to my brother, we will find this one day in years to come when rangers are winning everything and back in Europe. I wrote my own little time captual...I was slightly crying as I wrote it......