Lord nimo report

wallsman

How many alledged 'rule breaks' are we being investigated on ? ... cant be many... Its only a simple game of football ... How long does it take 'learned' lords to decide on a couple of football rules ?... looks to me they are geting their stories worked out to maximise any punishment

septic lawyers have written the rules, collated the evidence and prosecuted the case.

the result a forgone conclusion.

dont think even the spl would announce this on the anniversary of administration. although the occasion has been used to pump up the poison so I would bet that it will be soon

It will be a guilty verdict, as one poster already commented, it was Celtic's Lawyers that wrote the rules, then re-wrote them to add guilt. It is so transparent it's bordering on criminal.

LNS is not a Law Lord, he is a retired Judge. one that was ridiculed into that retirement. Expect the worse, anything else is a bonus,

have already stated on here. . .if they think they have a case and find us guilty then all clubs across the world are. septic fc were paying roy keanes four grand a nite stay at hilton in best suite avbailable. . desmond was paying his wage. so cos there was no written agreement,ie side contracts that fine...ffs. .they will attempt to take our titles, and if we refuse they willrefuse us entry into new set up. i for one hope they try. we take them to brussles. on the flip side, if they have made a james hunt of it all. gers should sue the sfa spl every bstard who tried to do us. shut the sfa down. spl are already in debt. shut them down. and send them all off to their nirvanic styate betwen heaven and hell. i for one wanna see them burn in thebig bad fire. . . el diablo coming to get u lot. watp . never underestimate the work ethic of true protestants. thorough and true.