A Rangers Media "phone in"? Good idea?

OlegKuznetsov

Rangers Media phone in a good idea?  

91 members have voted

1. 1. Is a Rangers Media phone in a good idea?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As one of the co hosts of rangerschat phone in, may I suggest that one of your members joins us as a co host - albeit for a trial period for both parties.

Pesently we have a plaform with skype which is free to call in and a Glasgow (0141) number to call.

We feel we are a vibrant call in doing 80% of our subject matter on Rangers news and views.

We are always looking for new contributors with fresh ideas and would welcome a joint platform.

One of our clarion calls at the moment is for unity within the Rangers family and to stop the bickering and political infighting which only benefits our haters and detractors.

Once again anyone wishing to call in any night would be most welcome.

(tu) Never actually heard that show yet. gonna go have a listen to one of your "listen again" thingies if they are still there, any suggestions on a good nights show to listen to?

I had not heard of any of these phone ins except the limmy one, which i thought was finished.

Are they any good?

I swear by WATP, think it's a really good listen and it's a decent summary of the past week or fortnight, depending on how long the break is between shows.

I can't comment on the rest, I don't listen to them enough.

(tu) Never actually heard that show yet. gonna go have a listen to one of your "listen again" thingies if they are still there, any suggestions on a good nights show to listen to?

Take a pick, pot luck really. Being biased, I think that they are all pretty decent.

We are just three normal Rangers supporters of a mature vintage who try to give balanced opinions of the events that are currently in the news from a Rangers perspective.

We do an hour a night - when you consider that we do all our own research, have no weather reports, sports headlines adverts or the like to use as fillers we do appreciate callers to shed a different light on the subjects at hand.

As I stated in my previous post we do manage about 80% Rangers content and try to get some Rangers tunes in at the end of the show - just before GSTQ.

As I said try it out - you never know serendipity may be your friend.

Take a pick, pot luck really. Being biased, I think that they are all pretty decent.

We are just three normal Rangers supporters of a mature vintage who try to give balanced opinions of the events that are currently in the news from a Rangers perspective.

We do an hour a night - when you consider that we do all our own research, have no weather reports, sports headlines adverts or the like to use as fillers we do appreciate callers to shed a different light on the subjects at hand.

As I stated in my previous post we do manage about 80% Rangers content and try to get some Rangers tunes in at the end of the show - just before GSTQ.

I actually have listened to last nights show since my last post ITT. Very good and quite funny show, feels very relaxed, and I'll defo listen again :)

On behalf of myself and fellow presenters I would like to thank everyone for their .

Unfortunately Tommy who produces the show has a bit of a family emergency at the moment and we cannot guarantee the the contiuity of the show at this time - it will be on a day to day basis.

In the meantime, the archives can give you a flavour of what to expect.

Rangerschat.com is fantastic for a phone in, Really getting to grips as a quality radio program.

I think if RM done it, then great i cant get enough of these shows, if RM rivalled Radio Clydes time i reckon it could be a winner........in the meantime the Rangers 9pm show belongs to Rangerschat.com and I suggest everyone get on and give it a try again, the boys are doing a great show, and even I phone in from time to time haha

Except the two wallopers that hosted it

I was thinking that this can't be too difficult to achieve and might help deprive others of a few listeners.

More importantly, I think we could make it interesting and probably even more balanced than the current offerings.

I see it as a chance to give Rangers fans a phone in forum free from all the haters, where ideas and opinions can all be discussed with a common goal.

Please offer your opinions.

Cheers.

We would still have some heated debates(?) I expect - can I be on the panel ?

RM phone-in.

CanadianBacon hosting the first Friday-night show.

Sound effects: (Ring-Ring)

CB: "We have our first caller. Hello, welcome to the all-new Rangers Media phone-in. What's your name caller?"

Caller: "Hi, thanks....I'm Thomas....Thomas fae' Livingstone."

CB: "Welcome Thomas......can I call you Tommy?"

Caller: "Aye, nae' bother!"

CB: Thanks Thomas.....Tommy-bhoy........Tam.......what school did you go to Tam me' ol' bhoy?"

An irate Thomas slams down phone and the producer (probably Boss??) shouts through CB's headphone's, "YOU'RE FIRED!!"

:pipe: