Sticking to my guns- My self imposed ban

OlegKuznetsov

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

same(unless im waiting on my fixed odds coupon!)

i remember one time we played and i thought about putting a coupon on 3 team accumulator with the away team getting a goal start. decided to get a pie instead. Davie Robertson scored in the last bloody minute to put us 2-0 up, and mean i would have won about 20 odd quid. most expensive pie of my chuf.

sorry, started drifting a bit there.....

Since we were treated so badly by everyone else in the Scottish game, I refuse to watch any match not involving Rangers.

The nearest I have come to it is one night in a bar when Scotland were getting beaten. I didn't know it was and I did cheer a goal on replay, against the SFA team.

For me, there is no international or European football, albeit in the latter case, until we're back there.

I did enjoy seeing Milan's goals on the telly in the news report, but I will not be a viewer or a spectator for any match not involving Rangers.

I intend to stick to this for the full duration of our recovery and perhaps beyond.

Has anybody else adopted this very absolutist stand?

Furthermore, if anybody catches me out yeilding in my stance, please give me that kick in the arse which I will so richly deserve!

For me, it's absolutely only about the Rangers now. Nothing else is acceptable for my eyes. To be honest, it's actually quite easy for me, since I've found matches not involving Rangers to be generally unexciting, unless Messi and Ronaldo are putting on masterclasses. I've hardly watched the EPL or big CL matches over recent years but was always keen to see certain others trip up.

Ultimately, only SPL and Scotland matches merit the boycott, but I simply can't bring myself to take an interest in other football.

(I am not judging anyone here. I'm just keen to see if there's anyone else taking the adamant stand.)

Absolute same mate. My sky subscription is a waste of money. I can't remember the last time I watched 20 mins of anybody else. No matter who it is. I used to play at professional level, I have loved this game since I could walk, follow the gers everywhere, but apart from us, the game bores me. I don't think it's because I have fallen out of love with football.

I think it is solely down to the injustice of what happened to our club. One example being of listening to the glorious failure of the mhanks in Europe every where on the radio phone ins.

How could they cheating cunts ever become standard bearers for Scottish football? They are not even Scottish. How could every other club in the spl vote us out when they have overcharged us for years to sit in their shite holes of stadiums?

They kicked a people in the stones time after time when we were needlessly on our knees.

I hope they don't plead for mercy when we meet again, I for one will be wearing a winkle picker on one foot and doctor martens on the other, so they too can experience just a tiny bit of the humiliation and pain they have caused us.

No Surrender

Rab

Oleg, I didn't watch any Scottish match that didn't involve us before we went into admin so i haven't had to change my habits much at all.

What has changed is my attitude to the national team. Before I wouldn't miss a game, now I couldn't really care less. It's not like the rest of Scotland cared for us is it so why should I care for them.

I watch Rangers and the odd CL game. Never SPhell matches... but I admit I watched the second half of the scum vs Juventus match. They were 1-0 down and I know they have a dodgy central defence. It was brilliant watching their dreams fade away. Happy days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!