The CRO TOMOINTERVIEW

Shane

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thomson is a poisonous anti-Rangers blogger.

He jumped into bed with the cowardly, sectarian, irish republican murderers supporter Phil McFuckwit three names and counting. And he has stayed there.

I would not give that arrogant, biased, partial and hate filled Channel 4 'reporter' the time of day, never mind courting an interview with him.

Please do not publish his one-sided, hate-filled nonsense on here or anywhere for that matter.

Few things.

1) He has made it clear that Ill-Phil is an anti-Rangers blogger but he still wrote the foreword for his book = guilty by association!

2) He said he never mocked the Rangers disaster - he should have been taken to task on this alone as evidence has shown he knew the signficance of the statue= scumbag liar.

3) He said he is pro-Rangers but a few months ago we were toxic and part of the worst cheating in world sport = hypocritical lying scumbag.

4) I could go on and on but it's Sunday and I do not want to be riled by this 'hypocritical, lying, guilty by association scumbag' anti-Rangers troll.

At least he has confessed to never being abused by Rangers fans - time for a TOMOBLOG don't you think?

Never read any of his blogs unless posted on here, or on Twitter I'll see a few of the underclass comments.

If I were anyone on here id take his replies to bill with a pinch of salt. What would be best for rangers would be to investigate the corruption of the football authorities in Scotland and just how much power or influence peter lawell or Eric Riley has in this network. Why the sfa can be above the c.o.s? He got into bed with a man tarred with the sectarian brush. Thomson is like spiers, a poisonous snake and if you trust it then you will get bit

What right minded person, would not only endorse a book, but attach his professional reputation to it, knowing full well the author's motivation is an abject hatred of the subject matter ?

The subsequent ravaging of the book by critics, the public humiliation of the character of the author, shows just how flawed Thomson's judgement was on this matter.

As per my comments on the other thread re this walloper...have we really got such short memories ?

This is the guy who endorsed a book by an individual who he knew to have an abject hatred of Rangers.

This is the guy who made a spurious complaint to the cops about an online threat (despite the fact the person responsible had apologised) then labelled the cops conduct as "shameful" and implied they were corrupt.

This is the guy who wrote an article claiming every man and his dog were the subject of intimidation from Rangers fans - including the Sun newspaper because they refused to serialise a book by a man who has been accused of been tarred with a sickening sectarian brush. Something the PCC felt was a fair and reasonable description.

A man who insulted the memory of the 66 via twitter and then tried to claim he was unaware of the significance. More lies.

A man who uses a liar like Whyte to try and discredit employees of our club.

Do I really need to go on any further ?

For heavens sake get a grip.

As per my comments on the other thread re this walloper...have we really got such short memories ?

This is the guy who endorsed a book by an individual who he knew to have an abject hatred of Rangers.

This is the guy who made a spurious complaint to the cops about an online threat (despite the fact the person responsible had apologised) then labelled the cops conduct as "shameful" and implied they were corrupt.

This is the guy who wrote an article claiming every man and his dog were the subject of intimidation from Rangers fans - including the Sun newspaper because they refused to serialise a book by a man who has been accused of been tarred with a sickening sectarian brush. Something the PCC felt was a fair and reasonable description.

A man who insulted the memory of the 66 via twitter and then tried to claim he was unaware of the significance. More lies.

Well said D'Art.

In all honesty, I wish it was you who did the interview.

other than the ones from scum and phil magobiligook, this article ranks as the best blowjob this rancid cunt thomson's ever had.

what a lost opportunity!

your questions weren't probing as you assert. they were pure fluff.

thomson must have left laughing his ass off at you for such an easy ride.

out of your depth, i'm afraid, Bill

very disappointed.

with the reams of material available, the filthy bastard should have been drawn and quartered.

to come up with a comment like:

If Alex Thomson is a Rangers hater, then he does a pretty good job of masking it

eh!!?? such a statement is more befitting someone who has never read one of this motherfucker's vindictive blogs on our team.

mate, you were unprepared and well and truly repeatedly nutmegged!

Tin hat on here......but I feel Bills hands were tied somewhat here. If he had "ripped right into him" from the off like we all wanted, then toxic would just have hung the phone up and probably did a peice on C4 about how he was abused by CRO. It was a win win for toxic, he could tell his lies about how has no agenda against us. And if the going got tough he could hang up and say CRO were intimidating him.

However, I still think he is a Rangers-hating rheptile and cant wait to read his obituary.

Tin hat on here......but I feel Bills hands were tied somewhat here. If he had "ripped right into him" from the off like we all wanted, then toxic would just have hung the phone up and probably did a peice on C4 about how he was abused by CRO. It was a win win for toxic, he could tell his lies about how has no agenda against us. And if the going got tough he could hang up and say CRO were intimidating him.

However, I still think he is a Rangers-hating rheptile and cant wait to read his obituary.

He tied his own hands.

It was predictable that he was biting off more than he can chew but in his search for some dragon slaying glory, McMurdo's eyes grew bigger than his belly.

Thomson has enjoyed an hour of patronisation. He and his mates will have sore sides from laughing at our very own Don Quixote and Sancho Panza.

You don't have to be abusive to ask hard probing questions. The conversation could quite easily have been recorded with the consent of Thompson. If he hadn't consented then it would have looked better for McMurdo.

All this shite about treading lightly....DO THEY?