Andy Little's Goal today

Blue Nosed Babe

It was a fantastic strike. A run in the lower leagues scoring regularly will aide his development. You'll not see many better goals this weekend imo

seen a real peach today at a local game keeper takes a goal kick on the right of the box lands half way line player controls and hit it to left of the oppsition box a sweet left foot volley right into the top corner a real cracker.

Absolutely class goal, great striker. I thought it was really unfair on him when Super Ally played him on the wing because that just wasn't his game, and he was getting stick from the fans for not playing well. Hope Ally keeps playing him up front and he can be Rangers' top striker over the next 5/6 years! As for Lee Wallace's cross........ :drool:

I am sure he laid off the pass to Wallace who sent a beauty into the box for Little to connect with his weaker foot.

Fantastic goal and I think you will be hard pushed to see better this weekend.

As we go up the leagues, this boy's confidence and skills should grow and by the time we are at the top, this boy has what it takes to be lethal!

Were you at the gemme? :matron:

Right Lads, lets get talking about the actual game here.

Andy Little's goal was a stunner! Lee Wallace's pass was perfectly weighted and angled and to hit a shot like that of the weaker foot was just class!

This is turning into a good season for Andy and I hope he keeps on improving.

We will need him as our march goes on.

i agree mate . unlike another thread on here were he says andy little is pish .. lol

Andy has been such an important player for us and is a real sucess story considering how he was surplus to requirments before admin last year. A bit like Jig he has reinvented himself and is showing with his goals just how much he needs games and especialy games up front. Andy take a bow son you deserve it :praise: