For the Sake of Our Club

Gaz92

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well done mate. I agree with every word written.

I can see the fall out from this lasting weeks, bringing unwanted attention on both the fans and club. If you think the police were hard on our away fans this season so far, just wait until you see them at Stirling on Tuesday.

We have an image and a brand to protect

We do indeed .

What have the club done in the last few years to address the imbalance in the press and media so acutely exposed during the last 12 months ?

I can say without a shadow of a doubt that yesterdays contrived events have a considerable no. of Bears seriously considering not renewing ST's

We do indeed .

What have the club done in the last few years to address the imbalance in the press and media so acutely exposed during the last 12 months ?

I can say without a shadow of a doubt that yesterdays contrived events have a considerable no. of Bears seriously considering not renewing ST's

I would never allow other peoples actions to sway me on my renewal, I will always be there as long as im able.

The events of yesterday give the media the ammunition they crave. The argument on the validity of the songs is not relevant when it comes to the scottish media.

I would never allow other peoples actions to sway me on my renewal, I will always be there as long as im able.

The events of yesterday give the media the ammunition they crave. The argument on the validity of the songs is not relevant when it comes to the scottish media.

Absolutely right NJS and I think such an attitude being allowed to fester for so long has been instrumental in some considering such a position.

I don't really give a shit about the singing, the media highlighting it, or the Clubs lack of response to the constant attacks from said media.

If I don't renew it'll be because of the football. At the end of the day I'm paying to be entertained. The football we play isn't entertaining whatsoever and it's a lot of money. £400 a ST for what I'm watching is a big ask. If I thought we'd improve next season then things might be different but I doubt they will. Ally will still be the boss and we'll still have the exact same group of players (maybe a different keeper).

I don't really give a shit about the singing, the media highlighting it, or the Clubs lack of response to the constant attacks from said media.

If I don't renew it'll be because of the football. At the end of the day I'm paying to be entertained. The football we play isn't entertaining whatsoever and it's a lot of money. £400 a ST for what I'm watching is a big ask. If I thought we'd improve next season then things might be different but I doubt they will. Ally will still be the boss and we'll still have the exact same group of players (maybe a different keeper).

Glory hunter

Absolutely right NJS and I think such an attitude being allowed to fester for so long has been instrumental in some considering such a position.

The debate is finished amongst the media, they have the goal the were seeking and have held it for a long time now.

We can debate all day long amongst our own circles but the media dont care about of version of events, We give them small portions of what they want to hear and they will run with it.. Its what they are craving

As others have said - VERY good article.

The club should be one open to ALL, no matter race, colour, creed, gender, religion, sexual orientation or what colour shoes they wear.

ALL

EVERYONE.

Those who would stop that with the bigotted behaviour should look at themselves and think who they have helped yesterday - only those who would with the club ill.

Whilst we do not wish to give the haters of our club the opportunity to damage our reputation, our club must make a stand against the inequities promolgated against us. We can never again remain silent and if our club niether defend or attack the inequities, then as the saying goes, they may take our lives, but they will never take our freedom!! Believe that this bigotry shit, is much more than football and our club. It is an encroachment on our civil liberties. For those that are non-rc in particular. I refuse to be demonised and criminalised just for supportimng my club. People will only take so much before it spills over in the heat of the moment. Better you get smart and mount a concerted and effective campaign against the haters. Strategy it is called and I do hope CG has a real good one, because these haters are nothing if not relentless. They will not rest untill our club is buried and Scotland is a nation state of popery.

I am a church goer and my church is on record publicly naming THAT faith, is one that is the anti-christ. If you have read the doctrine, it is not hard to work out as to why and not hard to wonder at the mind sets who believe in such adulterated doctrine.

I have no wish to go around calling them fenian bastards, as that differs from their faith, albeit followers of that faith take delight in calling themselves one. They are on record as being murdering treasonable terrorists both against the British and US governments of the day. Well I say, if the cap fits........and WE are the bad guys?!!

Whilst we do not wish to give the haters of our club the opportunity to damage our reputation, our club must make a stand against the inequities promolgated against us. We can never again remain silent and if our club niether defend or attack the inequities, then as the saying goes, they may take our lives, but they will never take our freedom!! Believe that this bigotry shit, is much more than football and our club. It is an encroachment on our civil liberties. For those that are non-rc in particular. I refuse to be demonised and criminalised just for supportimng my club. People will only take so much before it spills over in the heat of the moment. Better you get smart and mount a concerted and effective campaign against the haters. Strategy it is called and I do hope CG has a real good one, because these haters are nothing if not relentless. They will not rest untill our club is buried and Scotland is a nation state of popery.

I am a church goer and my church is on record publicly naming THAT faith, is one that is the anti-christ. If you have read the doctrine, it is not hard to work out as to why and not hard to wonder at the mind sets who believe in such adulterated doctrine.

I have no wish to go around calling them fenian bastards, as that differs from their faith, albeit followers of that faith take delight in calling themselves one. They are on record as being murdering treasonable terrorists both against the British and US governments of the day. Well I say, if the cap fits........and WE are the bad guys?!!

Those are your beliefs and you are free to have them.

But what have they got to do with football?

How does singing about any of that possibly encourage a team to play better?

100% agree with OP.

Last month I don't know how many times I read the phrases" the club don't want you to go" "scab" etc etc

Also, if there was an IRA fest inside the big tin hut earlier today then this forum would be in meltdown because its bang out

And it is bang out of order but so is no pope of Rome and the alike. The hypocrisy in here is reeking.

It's got to stop. If there are bears out there saying they won't renew season tickets because they won't to sing these songs then so be it.

Enough is enough.

We do indeed .

100% agree and if our club do not make a stand, there will be a serious deficit in ST's. I for one will not attend Ibrox again, only to be criminalised for nothing other than being a supporter. A fucking police camera stuck in your face, intimidated for doing what exactly? It is the Club's duty and obligation to its paying support to correct the iniquities. We do deserve better!