Scotland reekin of bheasts and salmond on television . . .

BLUEDIGNITY

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/4812821/gay-sex-scandal-catholic-leader-boasted-jimmy-savile-was-mate.html

http://www.heraldscotland.com/news/home-news/church-in-crisis.20338780

Kelvin Holdsworth, the Episcopalian Bishop of Glasgow, addressing the allegations facing the cardinal, said "such talk has been doing the rounds privately for some time".

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

And you're about to be ridiculed again. If, and bear with me on this one here, the Catholic Church ruled the media, governments & local councils then how come I know about the whole child abuse thing? :huh:

Really, I'm being deadly serious because this is one of the most ridiculous things I've ever seen on the internet and believe me theres a whole load of utter fucking nonsense on here.

Are you ill? or have you had some kind of brain injury? or are you just a troll? because no rational person could spout that nonsense and actually be serious.

Coming from the guy who got a thread deleted, entitled......"Rangers Fans and Their Obsession With Child Abuse".

I've seen that site linked here about 10 times since Ratzinger chucked it. Its a fucking embarrasment and to be honest says an awful lot about the people who share the link.

The thread you started the other week that got pulled was a fucking embarresment, and to be honest said an awful lot about the type of person you are.

. . . defending them while he hounds Rangers supporters for singing songs ?? Fucking shocking ! Resign you horrible little man ! Vote snp ???? A disgusting shower of corrupt lying toerags ! :sherlock:

..........praising him to high heavens and not a word of concern for the victims of the abuse. Shocking indeed!

Mhedia must be really struggling with story, not seen a headline blaming it all on Rangers. Yet.

On Radio Snyde last night one of them was interviewed and said no matter what the allegation against O'Brien he was innocent. No matter what. Obsessed with us but oblivious to what going on behind the green door.

Hope to hell media down south don't let go on this one...

. . . defending them while he hounds Rangers supporters for singing songs ?? Fucking shocking ! Resign you horrible little man ! Vote snp ???? A disgusting shower of corrupt lying toerags ! :sherlock:

Sums up Scotland yet we have people in our support wanting to bow down to the SNP regarding some songs.

Sickening!

Child abuse and even worse is part and parcel of people in high places, look throughout history and its riddled with it. we are totally controlled by them.

They don't even hide it any more, because there is nothing you can do against them, the media cover up as much as they can,legal departments put 100 year gags on evidence, just research the dunblane massacre.

Just like a cancerous body they keep going until the corruption makes its self known on the surface, then the body dies. They then get rid of the patsies and carry on regardless.

Did anyone actually read the article. I was listening to the radio yesterday and 5Live interviewed the author, Catherine Delaney, and it was in the Observer. Most reports up to that point just mentioned a 'newspaper report', but it is in the Observer.

Unfortunately, I can't cut and paste on this site for some reason, but I'm sure if you google it, you'll find it.

Coincidently, I was watching that film 'The Magadlene Sisters' on the iPlayer before all this broke and the scarey thing about that for me was how lang, and how recently these St Mary "schools" were disbanded. 1996 was when they were closed.

It's obviously a very dangerous thing to let the catholic church take part in the running and punishment of any country's moral standards and given that Cameron, Salmond and many, many others have praised these padeos when all is revealed, or welcomed them with open arms is the case you have to concentrate on.

Provided you don't want a country run by a rich and powerful 'cult', you have to write, en mass to your politians and explain exactly how offended, nee, fearful that they are not protecting the people of this country.

Or to put it as simply as possible, stop protecting rich criminals, who seem to have some 'info' on you, or your friends.