Bought the match on RTV last night.

pcbear

Quality from RangersTV was brilliant last night. I got no interruptions at all. Well worth the money, apart from the result. Im surprised we havent heard how many people watched the game or any of the other games that have been on.

The Quality of the match last night was superb, tuned into every single live streamed match through RTV.tv in the UK. - I am thoroughly impressed with the hard work they appear to be putting in thankfully they seem to have ironed out the problems from the 1st streamed game, which obviously was due to the high demand. would be interesting to know how many people purchased the match though. Only thing I dislike about Rangers.Tv is the layout of the site, which can be confusing at times. I am guessing RTV.TV is in-house, just like the official site.

Quality of stream - Superb

Quality of football on show - Shite

The stream was that good and the football on the park was that shite, I wanted to see what was going on in the 5's park you could see in the background.

In all seriousness though, it's a great way to see the games and I would happily pay to watch all our games online via rangers.tv

It's good coverage but mine kept buffering in the 2nd half, was fucking raging!

RangersTV is awesome though

Glad it wasn't just me that had the buffering problem. Of course I missed the incident that lead to the Stirling free kick, but the buffering ended just in time for me to see the equaliser. Raging!

Good quality production, and I like the commentary team (my wife did ask what language Tom was speaking right enough!)