• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Double and single Wembley?

Not sure I've heard it called this before,

5+ teams of 2 shooting into same goalie, first team to score 2 go through to next round,

Or if we never had enough players it was 1 player v all first to score goes through,

Also remember playing catchy

Not sure I've heard it called this before,

5+ teams of 2 shooting into same goalie, first team to score 2 go through to next round,

Or if we never had enough players it was 1 player v all first to score goes through,

Also remember playing catchy

Same here what age are you around 21?

Remember you used to get the leather balls and the patches would peel of from playing on the concrete,

You used to hear the leather cut through the air if a shot wizzed past your ear,

Quality for curling a shot into the tap bin of the shed at my old school right enough

Remember you used to get the leather balls and the patches would peel of from playing on the concrete,

You used to hear the leather cut through the air if a shot wizzed past your ear,

Quality for curling a shot into the tap bin of the shed at my old school right enough

Concrete? ya posh bassa. :matron: I was a Red ash warrior. I've still got a gravel rash from my slide tackles from 1953 :pipe: