Sandy Jardine - Tomorrow

julescotia

From Jim Hannah's Facebook

Hi everyone,

I have some fantastic news, Sandy Jardine will be coming to the match tomorrow and will be speaking over the PA system to personally thank everyone for their support since he found out about his illness.

Sandy is getting stronger by the week but he has still got a long road in front of him.

If you happen to see him arriving at the front door please don't crowd round him because he is still a bit weak.

He told me this morning he is really looking forward to coming to the game tomorrow, so lets give him a tremendous Rangers welcome he deserves, not only because of what he has went through with his illness but for all he has done for our great Club over the last year when we were on our knees and being booted by everyone when we were down. God bless you Sandy WATP

Please feel free to share and pass onto fans websites and to your fellow Rangers friends throughout the world

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

From Jim Hannah's Facebook

Hi everyone,

I have some fantastic news, Sandy Jardine will be coming to the match tomorrow and will be speaking over the PA system to personally thank everyone for their support since he found out about his illness.

Sandy is getting stronger by the week but he has still got a long road in front of him.

If you happen to see him arriving at the front door please don't crowd round him because he is still a bit weak.

He told me this morning he is really looking forward to coming to the game tomorrow, so lets give him a tremendous Rangers welcome he deserves, not only because of what he has went through with his illness but for all he has done for our great Club over the last year when we were on our knees and being booted by everyone when we were down. God bless you Sandy WATP

Please feel free to share and pass onto fans websites and to your fellow Rangers friends throughout the world

And the week just keeps getting better! Fantastic :21:

Sandy Jardine :praise:

Devastated I can't make this one. Sandy back at Ibrox aswell! Make sure all you lucky enough to be at Ibrox make the place rock! Let's hear that Ibrox roar tomorrow! Make it loud enough for the whole World to hear!

No Surrender Mr Jardine. :21: