Sandy Jardine - Tomorrow

julescotia

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

im too young to remember sandy as a player.ive seen some footage and heard great things about him.but as a man he carries himself with dignity a real gentleman who cares for rangers as much as we do.so in the age of heroes and legends being 100k a week sulking posers.i think we can all agree and sandy jardine is a real legend and exactly the way a hero should be

Fantastic news , if you are maybe wondering whether or not to go to the game , maybe this news will inspire you to go along , Sandy was there when Our Club needed him , be there tomorrow when he needs us , try n get along to Ibrox and show your support for Sandy and the Team

I'm 42 and was lucky enough to see sandy play in the flesh... He showed myself and several others round the stadium as part of a charity game, so knowledgable about our history both past and present... Sandy Sandy Sandy in royal blue, a true and proper Rangers legend!