Liewell's master plan?

We need to maintain the gap until we get back to the spl. That's why every league title counts. I couldn't live if they had more than us.

I think in the fullness of time any leagues they win while we are away will be completely discredited especially as the truth of why we were liquidated begins to come out.

The bottom line is how can a championship mean anything if you haven't had to beat the most successful team <cr>

I think in the fullness of time any leagues they win while we are away will be completely discredited especially as the truth of why we were liquidated begins to come out.

The bottom line is how can a championship mean anything if you haven't had to beat the most successful team <cr>

If I was in there position I no it wouldn't mean jack. To win something you should want to beat the countries biggest team that mob has very strange Standards tho, so to them anything goes.

his plan was too kill us off, have an uncompetitive league for eternity and worm a way into England.

Perhaps this could've been part of it. Take the titles and try and brand themselves and the most successful team in Scotland (&the world) ...

Don't they already count theirs? I may be mistaken but I thought they already counted the "war years" titles they won, we don't.

They do count the titles they won in the war, along with the goals, and other records.

They only war victories they do not honour are those of the country they live in.

The statement from Celtic tells you everything & who was the driving force behind the failed attempt to kill us off.

Celtic over the past decade are a club driven by utter hatred of all things Rangers & have zero respect for anyone in world football, everytime they are beaten the bigoted manager blames everyone else, they constantly play the victim card when it suits....The outburst about Juventus cheating was a total embarrassment to themselves & Scottish football but we expected that from the never defeated always cheated mentality they breed within there dwindling terrorist praising support.

Celtic packed its club with the most powerful labour MP's.....What other club in the uk had so many season tickets at the one club??? if thats not jobs for the bhoys I dont know what is, ........Helicopter Sunday & the truth about the child abuse cover up have destroyed all reasoning with these separatists.

Still Going Strong 54 n counting.

They do count the titles they won in the war, along with the goals, and other records.

They only war victories they do not honour are those of the country they live in.

You can guarantee that if we were removed of any titles, those shameless bastards would have had their greasy fucking hooves all over them sooner or later - absolutely classless shower of pricks, every one of them.

The statement from Celtic tells you everything & who was the driving force behind the failed attempt to kill us off.

Celtic over the past decade are a club driven by utter hatred of all things Rangers & have zero respect for anyone in world football, everytime they are beaten the bigoted manager blames everyone else, they constantly play the victim card when it suits....The outburst about Juventus cheating was a total embarrassment to themselves & Scottish football but we expected that from the never defeated always cheated mentality they breed within there dwindling terrorist praising support.

Celtic packed its club with the most powerful labour MP's.....What other club in the uk had so many season tickets at the one club??? if thats not jobs for the bhoys I dont know what is, ........Helicopter Sunday & the truth about the child abuse cover up have destroyed all reasoning with these separatists.

Still Going Strong 54 n counting.

I was going to post this actually the way I remember it 20 or 30 years ago the Old Firm never citicised each other in public ... it was almost an unwritten rule that the rivalry is so big that it doesn't need stoking up but the arrival of liewell and lennon as a player and manager have changed all that.

Indeed I remember an interview with John Greig about 20 years ago where he more or less said I'm surprised the public don't realise that the people at the 2 clubs get on fine ... ok probably not quite true but it is sensible not to antagonise the hot heads on both sides and that's something that this present lot at septic park seem to have forgotten.

After all this you really do have to wonder what the next OF match will be like because there has never been such a long gap between games and it has been filled with a constant stream of bad blood from the green half of the city