GF1 flag

Anyone got a pic of the flag that was getting waved about in BF1? Looked like a police uniform on it but couldn't really see it properly from BF5.

Also spotted a guy next to the food kiosks with his whole face covered with scarfs, sunglasses etc, wots that all about? Loved the union bears and blue order today, pitty they dont tale up a bigger part of the stadium, hate seeing guys starting singing n no1 joining in, makes them not even bother trying which is shit for the atmosphere

Anyone got a pic of the flag that was getting waved about in BF1? Looked like a police uniform on it but couldn't really see it properly from BF5.

Also spotted a guy next to the food kiosks with his whole face covered with scarfs, sunglasses etc, wots that all about? Loved the union bears and blue order today, pitty they dont tale up a bigger part of the stadium, hate seeing guys starting singing n no1 joining in, makes them not even bother trying which is shit for the atmosphere

Asked the same question earlier today. Willie Vass call it "stars of CCTV" see his photos.

See "two things" thread.

Loved the union bears and blue order today, pitty they dont tale up a bigger part of the stadium, hate seeing guys starting singing n no1 joining in, makes them not even bother trying which is shit for the atmosphere

why cant they have a bigger part of Ibrox? any reason?

As far as i am told, the police , ie focus, asak for names addresses amd get pictures taken of those entering bf1 so as to identify them fore possible criminal prosecutions.its a fuvking joke, hence maybe thats why some take this piss with scarfs and sunglasases etc.

As far as i am told, the police , ie focus, asak for names addresses amd get pictures taken of those entering bf1 so as to identify them fore possible criminal prosecutions.its a fuvking joke, hence maybe thats why some take this piss with scarfs and sunglasases etc.

This is why I throw missiles at the away fans from GF1, no fucker knows who the fuck I am!

I dont get it, The handwringers in our support went mental at them singing songs at Berwick, Weve now had 2 games and yet they still have not found their voice and yet again leave it upto the Union Bears and TBO.

Baffling.

fck that; sounds like a police state

id not be happy with being treated like that

i'm constantly amazed at how far the police go to poke their noses into the lives of citizens

As far as i am told, they police , ie focus, asak for names addresses amd get pictures taken of those entering bf1 so as to identify them fore possible criminal prosecutions.its a fuvking joke, hence maybe thats why some take this piss with scarfs and sunglasases etc.

the guy I seen looked like he was on his way to rob a house rather than watch a game of football, duno how he even got in the ground.