Football talent spotting

sco22y

If you are anyone who takes an interest in football at their local park, you are sure to be able to spot youngsters who you feel are better than other players of the same age group.

But what if you see a kid who is head and shoulders above everyone 2 years older. Myself personally would love for this child to represent rangers.

I see two children like this every week and hope that they do not get picked up by anyone else.

I bet throughout the country there are are others in similar circumstances and like me do not know who to get in contact with to get these kids recognised by our club.

I supposse that when a poster with less than 10 thousand posts,on this forum, starts a discussion about childrens football development it is entered with caution.

With that in mind I respect all your speculative accusations. I too would be suspicious of a poster with such a low post count I will wait until I have ten tousand and one posts before I ask this same question, on this forum, but by that time I fear these children in question will be worth millions.

But at the disposal of another club!

I supposse that when a poster with less than 10 thousand posts,on this forum, starts a discussion about childrens football development it is entered with caution.

With that in mind I respect all your speculative accusations. I too would be suspicious of a poster with such a low post count I will wait until I have ten tousand and one posts before I ask this same question, on this forum, but by that time I fear these children in question will be worth millions.

Start the thread in the bears den m8. Anywhere else on the forum folk just rip the cunt out of everybody. The bears den is where you want to go to get serious responses.

you are very insecure. Take a deep breath and take into account the time and day maybe tommorow a couple of wise bears will help you out but tonight your gona get drunk stoned wise cracks.and please dont adress me directly until you have 10001 posts thanks. :)

Not sure what to make of this thread, I'm doped up to the eyeballs on sudafed, this cold is brutal.

If the threads serious then fuck knows how our scouting system works. All I do know is when I played boys club football in the late 90's early 00's, the only teams to have links to professional clubs were teams with St. at the beginning and the club they had links to wasn't St. Mirren.

Everyone of those teams was riddled with better players than anyone else I came up against. Even played a Celtic pro youth side 2 years younger than us and they savaged us.

Only other team that I knew had a sniff at players in the league was Hibs.

Best team at boys club level I seen though was Rangers in the early 90's, fuck me they were astonishing, I seen them hammer a team 27-0 or summit one night and there was a black boy who scored at least 7 of them himself, fuck knows what happened to him, fucking gazelle he wiz.

Anyways I know umpteen players who were bloody good but no one came knocking, a few more had some interest but their fucking parents were such fuck ups it was destined no to happen. I find some of the best kids stop playing football altogether because their parents won't/"can't" buy the boots/shinnies, pay the £2 for the kitwash, gie their wean a lift to the games.

Thank you for your reply and yes I am deeply serious.

Having the opportunity to coach children and see these parents, that you also witnessed, who aren't at all motivated by sport, shall we say, is one of the reasons why I coach.

The children I speak highly of however have highly motivated parents and this is a worrying aspect for me. If parents dont instill motivation towards football or any other sport we will lose them to the x box or playstation.

Start the thread in the bears den m8. Anywhere else on the forum folk just rip the cunt out of everybody. The bears den is where you want to go to get serious responses.

if i could i would mate

you are very insecure. Take a deep breath and take into account the time and day maybe tommorow a couple of wise bears will help you out but tonight your gona get drunk stoned wise cracks.and please dont adress me directly until you have 10001 posts thanks. :)

if you get to the elusive mark yourself drop me a line mucker

Having the opportunity to coach children and see these parents, that you also witnessed, who aren't at all motivated by sport, shall we say, is one of the reasons why I coach.

Aye, and we all know the other reason...

Only joking mate, maybe your best bet is to write to someone at Murray Park or call them. I'd expect they get parents contacting them a lot but might take it a bit more seriously if it's a coach saying it. Are they playing top teams at their level though or is it just other local clubs that they look good against?