Follow Follow

thebuur

This forum makes a massive contribution to care in the community by keeping a lot of vulnerable and sometimes dangerous people off the steets. They are able to find like minded people here and often they form into little groups of mutual support called crews. Be kind to them.

Also, do something about your username, thebuur means nothing. Names like Billyboy1690 or FTP6GONENOW go down better.

This forum makes a massive contribution to care in the community by keeping a lot of vulnerable and sometimes dangerous people off the steets. They are able to find like minded people here and often they form into little groups of mutual support called crews. Be kind to them.

Also, do something about your username, thebuur means nothing. Names like Billyboy1690 or FTP6GONENOW go down better.

It means nothing ..... go off their accepted message and your a taiga this and that

It's still the largest Rangers forum about.

It may not be to everyone's cup of tea but that's life.

Lets not create another schism in the Rangers support by attacking other boards. The Internet is a big place, plenty of room for all.

I've been barred from the site twice. The first, in my younger days, I was far more loyalist inclined and may have made some unacceptable comments. I grew out that and now take a far more enlightened approach.

The second time, about a year and a half ago (maybe more) it was for being 'outed as a tim' as I said I disliked the song Penny Arcade, which I still stick by, for no other reason than I just dislike that particular tune.

You can't win either way.

Not an attack on Follow Follow, just a personal experience.

I've been a member of both RangersMedia and DoTheBouncy for years. They're very different but I enjoy both. I've never ever even tried to join FollowFollow because I've heard they ban you for little or no reason.

I've heard FollowFollow will ban you if you call a Rangers player shite or if you said a bad word about 'The Blue Knights', etc.

There's a guy on here called EatDolphins (or something). He was a member of FollowFollow for a good while before he was banned ask him.

I've been barred from the site twice. The first, in my younger days, I was far more loyalist inclined and may have made some unacceptable comments. I grew out that and now take a far more enlightened approach.

The second time, about a year and a half ago (maybe more) it was for being 'outed as a tim' as I said I disliked the song Penny Arcade, which I still stick by, for no other reason than I just dislike that particular tune.

You can't win either way.

Not an attack on Follow Follow, just a personal experience.

:shifty:

:)

FF is just another Rangers fans forum with some very good posters and some not so good, like on here. I was banned for making a wee joke when the lawyer died in Pakistan, " the police are looking for an ex celtic player in connection with the death......Paki Bonner". They decided it was racist and banned me. It's probably not funny but it ain't racist.

Ive seen a few of these banned for no reason posts and at the end of the day im not interested in he said she said arguements, i was banned from FF years ago ( unfairly i thought) but hey ho if thats the way they want to run things thats up to them.

i womt lose any sleep over it

I used to sell the follow follow and I'm still say a nice hello with mark when home.

However, I very rarely use the website as full of a##e lickers in my opinion and too many wannabe do-gooders who oppose any other thoughts than their own

Is this forum some private members club? Getting absolute roasting for posting something without a screen gran, now I some sort of troll.....

Interesting to note that a fresh-out-the-box RM poster (113, count them) would come on to a Rangers fans' site and start up a thread attacking another fans' site.

Is that you Mark? :pipe: