Charles Green: I’ll walk away if Rangers fans' songs don’t change

Faircity

OK, so we stop TBB and everything will be fine? Charles will stay, fans of SPL clubs will love us and all police intimidation will cease?

Are there fairies at the bottom of your garden?

Is there a man with a white beard at the top of your sky?

It's a sad day when we let them tell us what the words we sing actually mean. It seems it's now fundamentally accepted that fenian actually means Catholic now aswell. We all know fine well what Fenian actually means. How did we let this all happen to us, when did we lose our balls?

Sing what you want. You will anyway.

Irrespective of whether you agree with the law and the direction society is taking in general, what has any of that got to do with football? Why do you think a football ground is the place for that fight?

Arrange a march to Holyrood or something, do something constructive about it.

What songs does he want banned?

Fucking arsehole wanting people banned who don't grass their fellow fans up for singing 'bad' songs.

If true and he enforces this then I won't be back until he is long gone.

One instance all season and as per usual the reaction has been hysterical and way over the top. Scum cunts singing their IRA bile every fucking week and nothing said or done.

Hibs fans singing 'go home ya h***' to Kilmarnock fans and its not even mentioned anywhere in the media.

As usual there is one target and its us. Well done Charlie. How to alienate huge sections of your cash cow with one stupid statement.

Two wrongs don't make a right though. Why can't we be the fan base that everybody looks to in admiration of being upstanding against sectarianism?

Then everybody will soon see just how bad the bheasts are.

Lead by example don't retort or lower ourselves to their level.

What songs does he want banned?

Fucking arsehole wanting people banned who don't grass their fellow fans up for singing 'bad' songs.

If true and he enforces this then I won't be back until he is long gone.

One instance all season and as per usual the reaction has been hysterical and way over the top. Scum cunts singing their IRA bile every fucking week and nothing said or done.

Hibs fans singing 'go home ya h***' to Kilmarnock fans and its not even mentioned anywhere in the media.

As usual there is one target and its us. Well done Charlie. How to alienate huge sections of your cash cow with one stupid statement.

Two wrongs don't make a right though. Why can't we be the fan base that everybody looks to in admiration of being upstanding against sectarianism?

Then everybody will soon see just how bad the bheasts are.

Lead by example don't retort or lower ourselves to their level.

Okay we all know the FTP has to be dropped, but perhaps Charles should tell us what other songs he is on about. The fact is that fans are not sure what is allowed and what is banned. And we all know that Charles like to speak, so please Charles just tell the fans.

Okay we all know the FTP has to be dropped, but perhaps Charles should tell us what other songs he is on about. The fact is that fans are not sure what is allowed and what is banned. And we all know that Charles like to speak, so please Charles just tell the fans.

We should just KNOW minstral mate. Apparantly if you don't KNOW, then you are a moronic halfwit (one of the nicer names i could chose from that have been used to describe us).

Anyone with half a brain should know every song that is banned :rolleyes:

:lol: so you advocate only allowing protestants on this forum?

For the record I'm far from a Christian of any sect. The orange order, on the other hand, is not only exclusively Christians of one specific sect, their entire reason for existing is to uphold the values and tradition of said sect.

Protestants? We need a vouching system to keep fucking idiots from accessing the site.

We should just KNOW minstral mate. Apparantly if you don't KNOW, then you are a moronic halfwit (one of the nicer names i could chose from that have been used to describe us).

Anyone with half a brain should know every song that is banned :rolleyes:

Hi Gogzy, you are spot on as some fans say certain songs are banned. But Green could clear all this up, and we could then all get back to supporting our club, instead of arguing with each other.

They will always hate us. Their very existence is defined by such hatred.

So what is your plan for the future?

The first thing I would do is fire ex-BBC Scotland/Herald/Record/Radio Clyde employee Jim Traynor and hire Alistair Campbell as Communications Director. Next, I would scrap the Supporters Assembly, a David Murray puppet organisation. I would insist on one supporters group, democratically elected, whose directors can serve no more than two terms. I would rename Auchenhowie after Davie Cooper. I would hold a press conference stressing the club's Scots/Ulster roots and making it clear that would never change. I would ensure the club museum opens within a year.

How's that for a start?

If you want the right to sing derogatory things about the pope, you'll need to lobby politicians to change the (absurd) law, and lobby UEFA to permit TBB etc. Until you are successful, please put Rangers first. I don't want to see anyone arrested or banned, but it's (unfortunately) inevitable if you sing certain songs.

^This.

Whether or not it should be perfectly legal to openly critisize what, as many would see as the most corrupt & duplicitous corporation the world has ever seen is not the issue - the fact remains that in certain circumstances (i.e. at the fitbaw) it remains as such & the powers that be will be perfectly happy to line up at our door & remind us of that fact. And the mhedia will be more than happy to report on it & portray us as hate-filled bigots as a consequence.

Let's deny them the opportunity to have a free kick at us, they've been given plenty over the last year & now we really need to pull together to move forward, in all senses of the word - any bheasts looking in on this thread will be creaming themselves over all the in-fighting, divide & conquer...

:lol:

Oh yes... And let's ask everyone for their birth certificate, passport and education history.

I can tell you one thing, Gummy is no Timmy and he at least has the balls to stick up for what he believes in despite attacks from some of the small-minded who refuse to see the bigger picture.

You may say he is not for surrendering.

If he thinks the Orange Order is sectarian, he has surrendered.

Look goat, l actualy think you have one of the best sigs on here but this isn't about them, this is about us as a club moving with the times.

When we marched to hampden you seen how much this club still means to so many people, old and young.

The club is all that matters to most of us and if some want to put themself before it then lm afraid there is only one winner.

If he thinks the Orange Order is sectarian, he has surrendered.

Orange Order

noun

the Orange Order a society founded in Ireland (1795) to uphold the Protestant religion, the Protestant dynasty, and the Protestant constitution

sectarian

adjective

adhering to a particular sect, faction, or doctrine

sect

noun

a subdivision of a larger religious group (esp the Christian Church as a whole) the members of which have to some extent diverged from the rest by developing deviating beliefs, practices, etc

There you go brainiac.

Come on to fuck, how about shit that has fuck all to do with Rangers?

Orange Order

noun

the Orange Order a society founded in Ireland (1795) to uphold the Protestant religion, the Protestant dynasty, and the Protestant constitution

sectarian

adjective

adhering to a particular sect, faction, or doctrine

sect

noun

a subdivision of a larger religious group (esp the Christian Church as a whole) the members of which have to some extent diverged from the rest by developing deviating beliefs, practices, etc

There you go brainiac.

Action%2BComics%2B870-3.jpg