The New Kits . . .

Seen em today :peanut:

I'm shit at photoshop so if anyone is any good at it PM me

HOME KIT : Blue top, Red flash at shoulders & Red / White / Blue stripe at neck, White RFC & 5 stars, White Blackthorn logo, White shorts with Black & Red socks - Looks traditional and very nice

AWAY KIT : White top with a blue section at top, Gold line dividing the colours with a Gold RFC & 5 stars, Black Blackthorn logo, white shorts & socks - Best Rangers kit i've seen in ages

3RD KIT : All Black top to bottom with Red flashes at the shoulders, White RFC & 5 stars, White Blackthorn logo & traditional Red / Black socks - absolute beauty

GOALKEEPER KITS : Full yellow kit top to bottom & change kit Red top to bottom

the RFC crests will be embroidered on first run then they will be a transfer.

No Orange kit

Without doubt the best kits i have seen in a long time, you will not be disappointed :)

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HOME KIT : Blue top, Red flash at shoulders & Red / White / Blue stripe at neck, White RFC & 5 stars, White Blackthorn logo, White shorts with Black & Red socks - Looks traditional and very nice

AWAY KIT : White top with a blue section at top, Gold line dividing the colours with a Gold RFC & 5 stars, Black Blackthorn logo, white shorts & socks - Best Rangers kit i've seen in ages

3RD KIT : All Black top to bottom with Red flashes at the shoulders, White RFC & 5 stars, White Blackthorn logo & traditional Red / Black socks - absolute beauty

No Orange kit

Without doubt the best kits i have seen in a long time, you will not be disappointed :)

:angry: REALLY hope this is not so.

that's what was said, it used to be all match worn were embroidered and all public kits were transfer

I know it was back in the 80's mate.

But IMO, the RFC should always be embroidered.

Bad enough having a sponsor starting to peel, without the badge.

I know it was back in the 80's mate.

But IMO, the RFC should always be embroidered.

Bad enough having a sponsor starting to peel, without the badge.

i agree, i was told they normally do transfer but they wanted to go for embroidered first as rangers was such a bi thing for em

i agree, i was told they normally do transfer but they wanted to go for embroidered first as rangers was such a bi thing for em

Remember the first year of the 5 stars?

We had to iron them on ourselves. :000000082:

That was on the (non) royal blue strip iirc.

ffs the transfers is in place instead of the stitching, the stitching isnt done yet because it's not the finished product

it's what they call a kit test

training kit has the transfers and the playing kit has the embroider stitching

If that was the case, surely they would do the transfer on the first run and embroided on the second?!

Think you might need to read the post again (tu)

If that was the case, surely they would do the transfer on the first run and embroided on the second?!

Think you might need to read the post again (tu)

I was referring to watp1's post, puma kits always do test kits with transferers on them, diadora did it with ours on the dark blue home kit, I'd be shocked if this wasn't the case and the kit he saw was the real version

No Orange kit

How you get to see them

Buddy? Away kit sounds class