The New Kits . . .

found it. I took this . as a delay with new strips.

Revenue from retail sales in the seven month period was disappointing, mainly due to the financial position of JJB Sports and a lack of stock. New retail and manufacturing arrangements are now in place with Sports Direct, Puma and Blackthorn Cider which will generate enhanced retail revenues. However, the impact of this is likely to be felt in the next financial year, ending 30 June 2014, due to slippages in delivery times. It is likely that the first shipment of shirts will occur after the current year end which will have a negative impact on sales for the year ending 30 June 2013. However, in the next year retail sales will be improved as two major kit launches will occur in the same year. We are particularly pleased that match day revenues have exceeded expectations.

Willing to bet that they mean FINANCIAL year end, i.e. 30 June. Kits will be released in the summer no doubt.

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If someone's got it, can they please post rfc52's ms paint mock up?? Remember seeing it and pissing myself laughing for ages, no offence like..

They were good mate and a world exclusive, I still mind seeing the pictures of the photoshoot and jigs cock is a fucking beauty

Edit the bulge in his shorts looked like someone had stuck a birdcage down there :lol:

576637_620909487922691_1121205712_n_zps7f0c572c.jpg

This going about on facebook.

A pretty shite effort! That can't be it surely. Looks like training gear.

Looks like this season home kit but with puma .......... And blackthorn

They were good mate and a world exclusive, I still mind seeing the pictures of the photoshoot and jigs cock is a fucking beauty

Edit the bulge in his shorts looked like someone had stuck a birdcage down there :lol:

:lol:

gogzy likes this.