As Charles says we don't need to doctor our attendances !

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

no, the numbers stated is tickets sold, mainly season ticket holders.

the real number is how many actually showed up.

Right so many season ticket holders haven't turned up? I get it now.....

:lol: :lol: :lol: The old celtick board pushed attendence numbers down, this one pushes them up has any celtick board ever told the truth about anything?

No, they're a vile lot. They even let child abuse go unchallenged.

Right so many season ticket holders haven't turned up? I get it now.....

We do the same, just we have fewer season ticket holders not turning up so its not as noticeable.

Worse than that they were complicit in said child abuse by letting jim will fix it torbett access to young lads after they knew what a monster he was, celtick lying, cheating and abusing since 1888.

it's the Glasgow Celtic way.

Surely this can't really be true?

Sometimes you just think "There has to be SOMEONE in the press that'll print this."

They (the press) are all too busy printing stories about The Big Bad Rangers to care what goes on it that vile nest of vipers

I hate to spoil the party, but as another poster said both rangers and Celtic declare attendance as the number of tickets that we sold, so that include season tickets sold.

The main difference this year is that Rangers have a lot less season ticket holders NOT turning up than Celtic do.

I hate to spoil the party, but as another poster said both rangers and Celtic declare attendance as the number of tickets that we sold, so that include season tickets sold.

The main difference this year is that Rangers have a lot less season ticket holders turning up than Celtic do.

You mean we have alot more ST holders turning up surely?

The main difference this year is that the tim fuckers have a lot less season ticket holders turning up than THE MIGHTY RANGERS do.

Err fixed that....