'Silk' scarf bulk order

Silk Rangers scarf.  

130 members have voted

1. 1. Would you be interested?

• Yes
    • No

Morning all,

A contact of mines can put me in touch with a company that offer silk jacquard scarfs. They offer full customisation and allow us to submit our own design / drawings.

Minimum order is 120 with each unit costing between 3 - 5 quid. - Quite clearly, a low sales order (e.g below 300 units) will result in higher costs per scarf.

I'm not looking to start any sort of scarf business or what have you, however I know that there has been expressed interest in the silk jacquard scarves. If there is enough interest I'm happy to get involved. The product offering would be at cost price (plus a donation to Rangers Media forum to help in their charity work).

Clearly there are many other factors that would need forum input - namely design. - If anyone is proficient in photoshop then please get in touch.

I've added a poll to see if we can generate enough demand to get this idea off the ground.

(I'll run this poll until sunday evening, if sufficient demand is reached then I'll move onto the next stage.) - Met.

Design competition now underway: http://forum.rangers...howtopic=248892

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A Rangers-esque Paisley Pattern would melt yer hands off it would be that popular, I would imagine.

For the record I've copyrighted that idea, any of you pinch it and am sending a couple of hard, pipe-hittin, African Americans to go to work on you holmes with a pair of pliers and a blowtorch.

$T2eC16VHJGwE9n)yTd2EBRNOP,z4yg~~60_12.JPG

I had something like this in mind, pattern wise. From a copyright stand point we couldn't really get in any trouble.

Not bad, although that does look like someones tore a strip off a boys Rangers curtains. I could have a blast on the old photoshop later, I haven't used it properly in a couple of years so it could take a while. I'll let ye know.

I was thinking something along the lines of;

stock-photo-retro-seamless-indian-red-paisley-pattern-63044278.jpg

I could alter the design to have Rangers within the detail, if you get what I mean.

Think we'd need to be careful of how we use the club's image.

Personally I was thinking of a simple retro style (60s/70s)

$T2eC16VHJGwE9n)yTd2EBRNOP,z4yg~~60_12.JPG

I had something like this in mind, pattern wise. From a copyright stand point we couldn't really get in any trouble.

Boy, that brings back memories.

I was imagining that scarf in another 'old scarf' thread.

I was thinking of stars n stuff, not actual copyrighted badges or anything - as well meaning as you are I'm sure the club would chin you for that. Red, white and blue with strategic stars n' shit.

I'm all for having the stars but I don't fancy any turds on it.

I think that would spoil the design just a little bit.

I'd be well up for a silk scarf....but not if it looks like that! Jesus Christ!

Well i was born in Paisley, the Paisley Pattern is world famous, an amended "Rangers" version could look good imo.

Ultimately it was an idea beyond rangers tie colours and 'No Surrender', not like you can put the badge of Rangers on it.

Sounds like a top idea - I actually really like the mod Paisley style one but might not be to everyone's taste...

Maybe incorporating the red lion in a subtle style somewhere would work well (not necessarily on the Paisley pattern one though)

A Rangers-esque Paisley Pattern would melt yer hands off it would be that popular, I would imagine.

For the record I've copyrighted that idea, any of you pinch it and am sending a couple of hard-pipe ass African Americans to go to work on you holmes with a pair of pliers and a blowtorch.

LOL