Club Deck Food

Wouldn't go near the kiosk food

Over priced shite

This (tu)

The food at Ibrox is stinking. I bought a Pie a few weeks ago (because there was fuck all left) took one bite and threw it under my seat. Disgusting!

That's not my only issue. The Main Stand doesn't has enough Kiosks and it can take over 15mins to get served sometimes. The Govan is good because there's plenty of Kiosks and you get served quickly. More Kiosks in the Main is a fucking must.

This (tu)

The food at Ibrox is stinking. I bought a Pie a few weeks ago (because there was fuck all left) took one bite and threw it under my seat. Disgusting!

That's not my only issue. The Main Stand doesn't has enough Kiosks and it can take over 15mins to get served sometimes. The Govan is good because there's plenty of Kiosks and you get served quickly. More Kiosks in the Main is a fucking must.

How Azure catering still have the contract is beyond me .No wonder so many of the outside snack areas have long queues .They rip you off with prices too mind .

How Azure catering still have the contract is beyond me .No wonder so many of the outside snack areas have long queues .They rip you off with prices too mind .

You can get better food outside for half the price.

This (tu)

That was nice of you, I'm sure the staff loved cleaning it up for you.

Anybody else Rememer when you used to get pakora and pizza at Ibrox? Used to always get it when I started going to games 15 years ago.

Much better than the stuff now, fucking hate when ye buy a steak pie and the arse falls right out of it and you have to scoop it up with your fingers.